Looking for Bulk HHC

If you are making bulk HHC please message me - I have a client wanting to buy some

Thanks!

1 Like

How much are you needing we are selling singles for 9k. We also have a HHC/CBN blend for 6k a kg (60% HHC and 30% CBN).

4 Likes

Boo! Fuck hhc

6 Likes

Why? Was pretty nice when I tried it

Anyone with experience know if there is a lot of boof HHC going around? Or what quality HHC is supposed to be like in terms of color and consistency? I have dabbed some that had a shatter like consistency and beautiful gold / amber color. Great effects, I was kinda drunk and got a huge case of the munchies and passed out while eating. Buddy of mine ordered some cheap stuff at around $10/100g and it had a piss yellow color that was almost beige, and more of a snap n pull / slightly soft distillate consistency. It was pretty concerning but I would be suprised if it wasn’t even HHC

1 Like

Interested as well!

I’ve got a good number of kilos on hand. You can check out the COAs and pictures on my post

HHC Distillate Kilos - $5,000/kg for multiple

5 Likes

I need them

Be wary of diastereomers, there’s 2 forms of HHC, they will have different receptor affinities. If you were in the pharma world, you would need several studies to determine which one has preferable effects and to determine if one doesn’t have negative effects. Also, $10 for 100g is an insane price for buying CBD distillate, let alone a new synthetic cannabinoid. I hope you mean mg because otherwise it was likely shit. I agree with the earlier statement: Boo!

3 Likes

in my experience, HHC is pretty stable. I’ve never had it be pull/snap or soft at room temperature.