Looking for a soft gel manufacturer

Yes we are a type 6 in facility in Sacramento CA :metal::metal:

@Killa12345

2 Likes

Iā€™m running THC caps today @Killa12345 but Iā€™m the furthest state from you. Were in Alaska.

1 Like

The cost isnt as much in the machine as it is learning to run one. Typically no literature or SOPs to go off of, and if you do have some theyā€™re are likely in mandarin. We flew ā€œArthurā€ and the gang out for a week from China to assemble the unit and train our COO.

Are there any Colorado companies making softgels?

1 Like

Bump for colorado soft gel manufacturer?

2 Likes

Elevated Softgels in Grand Junction CO makes them, TM is the contact there

Did you ever move forward with an option? Iā€™m looking for the best soft gel manufacturer as well.

I canā€™t get elevated softgel to respond to me and softgel co in Grand junction. Has a machine down?!?! ANYONE in colorado that can produce softgels on the fly? Will pay extra.

Itā€™s absurd the companies that currently offer softgel optionsā€¦ either they have like a 400,000 minimum. Or you have to flat out buy the softgels from them. Stupid

1 Like

Hereā€™s one bidding at 4K

5 Likes

That ends soon too gunna be a steal for someone

Iā€™d buy it if I had space. Whoever buys it I need free soft gels for a year :innocent:

1 Like

Dude that machine is extremely close. I have to ask WHY?
Potential a very good find, but very odd where its located.

480 voltsā€¦ouch!

1 Like

I have the space and the power for it. If anyone wants to buy it and set it up in my space we will charge ya rent and a small royalty for enabling the whole set up :man_shrugging::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow good find, good job :clap: :drooling_face:

Can anyone provide a recommendation for a softgel producer they like in Oregon or Southern Washington?

1 Like

I got in contact with the lab that owns this machine, they are selling the whole setup. Only two hours away, so maybe i could get them to reassemble it and give operating instructions. Im waiting on a call back now, Im concerned it will take a full city blocks worth of electricity to run.
This is the full setup

1 Like

I am willing to purchase this setup if someone can get it and set it up at their facility.

10k for all that seems like a steal

1 Like

Its alot more than 10k

Look at the packing fee
Over 23k

3 Likes