Looking for a Buchner in Southern Oregon

I’ve got a Hochstrom, 20L filter flask, Summit stage 1/2/3 filter papers for said Hochstrom, & Summit Carbon A/B/C, that I’ll never use again. In NorCal

Need them gone

3 Likes

If OP doesn’t bite, stage 3 filters are yours!

2 Likes
2 Likes

How much for the filter?

800 for the lot.

2 Likes

Sounds like a steal… aren’t these things quite expensive??

2 Likes

Yes, pricey.
There’s prob 3k in that photo.
Just looking to pass along a good deal.

4 Likes

I wish nothing more than having the ability to buy this from you right now!!! It’s a hell of a deal.

3 Likes

Where in Nor cal? I’m just outside of Grants pass OR. and I would buy all that in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Smart move. :clap: I have a few much better filter housing

1 Like

Arcata

Perfect that’s only 3 hours from me I’ll make that drive :100: gotta make sure I can use my homies car (Shouldn’t be a problem) Can I send you a direct message tomorrow to discuss when I’m coming? Will be within 2 days

I have a buddy in arcata that ownsthe surf shop there. It’s called “The Shop”

Hit dm

I have some blem taller tubes to replace that gen one tube on max discount fam. Great deal sitting there.

2 Likes

Holy shit, 3k…

Couldn’t I just put together a filtration set up with tri clamp parts? That would also allow pressurized filtration…Lol

Maybe I’m way out of line here, buttttt…

6 Likes

Make a filter plate that clamps down the filter paper like a hochstrum and you’ll have something.

4 Likes

You could but then you’d have to run a triple perforated plate to give the same flow rates along side the multi stacked paper filters. Basically you can, plus the not having threads would work in favor, but overall a 11” hochstrom from summit is durable & will always get the job done.

3 Likes

“Only the best” lol

7 Likes

The threads are there for a reason. Triclamp version was actually less effective and required massive tightening. The new designs work on a oring vacuum lockup. It’s meant to be used numerous times with little grease on threads and last forever. Even triclamp parts endure stressed and tensions that deplete thier life prematurely. These are stress free connections. Also the hochstrom has a highly advanced and patented ring seal system. It is the most accurate filter on market while never allowing roll over of fluids on the plate. What’s unique is it’s the design that let plate spool setups evolve.