Looking for 2 million piece per month gummy white label contract

Apologize for the delays. I totally under-estimated the potency required to make it effective for you. Appreciate you being my guinea pig :pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

its all goodā€¦ going after your woman kinda had that effect on meā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Didnā€™t the farm bill explicitly say products with less than .3% d9 by dry weight?
But they failed to express what weight to go by for any of these additional products, so people loophole the wording and make edibles that are .3%thc by weight and assume thatā€™s legal, even in states that have limited legal consumption to 10mg per serving or 100mg per package per the recreation/medical laws.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny to walk these shows and see the ā€œcompliant D9ā€ products. Those are some really big gummies.

Iā€™ll let the experts explain:

2 Likes

Actual picture of Killa upon finding out the damage

HOME-ALONE-1151953

6 Likes

That brand, holds the record for bad tasting gummies.
They are undeniably made from hemp. Iā€™m guessing they use crude.

3 Likes

Mmmmmm chlorophyll

1 Like

Our gummies are pretty goodā€¦ Only need a 4gram gummy to get 10mg, fairly standard size.

Hemp Derived D9 will be the big thing in 2023, you will see it everywhere. I think I predicted this somewhere on the forum before.

5 Likes

I vouch for @7Leaf heā€™ll take good care of you and his distillate is A1.

3 Likes

Can I dm you about buying the same exact type of d9 gummies? just for smaller quantity than what was requested by OP.

1 Like

Yes sir, Iā€™ll send you a DM.

1 Like

@TrueC
Hemp derived 35mg d9 gummies are very possible. Mix it with d10, d8, hhc all possible

1 Like

Wanted to come back and update for any others out there looking at distillate. Got a kg of d9 from 7leaf. Shipping was perfect and the packaging was definitely on pointā€¦ coulda dropped it outta the plane probably with no worries :laughing:

COLOR: 100% gold, 100% clarity, no swirling/striations, minimal degradation/cbn, and the uv glow is very yellowish bright green.

VISCOSITY: Hard at room temp, pull n snap. Not immediately sticky to the touch.

SMELL/TASTE: None really to speak of :+1:

COMMUNICATION: Better than average, for sure, no complaints. Heā€™s got a good product at a fair price so he doesnā€™t really need to push it or cater to a lot of custy questions. That being said, he was still really cool about it all and made sure everything was good on the follow up

I spent a decent amount of time searching for a source on distillate and Iā€™m probably more discerning and experienced than the average buyer. The hdd9 from @7Leaf is the one I settled on after trying manyā€¦

[Edit: tagged him]

ā˜†.ā€¢Ā°

4 Likes

Just had a buddy link up with him yesterday he was very happy

2 Likes

Now is this separated D9 or converted D9?

The real hemp derived(separated from mother liquor) will have a purple hue. Also we do understand that this loophole works for edibles. But the moment you donā€™t dilute that and sell end product like a cart youā€™re essentially holding a case.

1 Like

A purple hue? Sounds like a poorly quenched conversion honestly, pretty sure it means too alkaline. Maybe Iā€™m about to learn somethingā€¦ Do you adjust ph when deriving from ML or something?

Sorry to question you on that but Iā€™ve seen a lot of disinformation on distillate getting seeded around here, likely from the people hustling it who benefit from buyers not knowing how to examine it and be able to see if its cut or if itā€™s a less valuable disty like a homogeneous blend of d8/cbd/(?). Not saying youā€™re up to that or anything but my trust comes with verification, nothing personal and Iā€™m sure you get it.

Iā€™ve seen so many different colors of distillate, sometimes it means something :smile:

Oxidized d9 is purple

They didnā€™t do the water clean up process correct and oxidized the d9 on the quench

Acetylate it and watch it go gold

1 Like

So is oxidized d9 not CBN? Is there an in-between molecule? Does acetylation remove the O2 from the molecule? Sorry not asking for spoons, just curious.
I can do reading also, links welcome :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Oxygen can attack the alcohol and bottom bond on the ring and create quinone

When you acetylate you remove the double bond on the alcohol which lightens the color

I can take that purple stuff above and make it into this below just by acetylating it

From my experience yellow distillate is even oxidized but only on the bottom of the ring. I mean cannabinoids grow in Oxygen so why wouldnā€™t the Oxygen attack the ring? This is why you have to use bleaching clay or magsil /silica to make water clear unless you want to pull super early

Think about how trichomes get milky and change color. Itā€™s due to oxidation.

4 Likes

I appreciate the knowledge drop King! :crown:

Down the rabbit hole I go :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like