Looking for 10k-20k pounds of total t compliant shucked green biomass

Does anyone have a lot of total t compliant shucked biomass? It can be 2019 or 2020 as long as it meets the criteria. Needs to be green, shucked, total t compliant, and $2/pound at most. I’ve been waiting on a sample for over two weeks for one of my clients who’s looking to transact. I would need a picture, video, and COA.

1 Like

@El_Z
@Cbdfountainmike

Where is delivery?

North Carolina

12 posts were split to a new topic: Members that need to read the hemp Slanger rules! Verification needed

@redcedarlabs You need to be verified before you try and sell your hemp here please

4 Likes

Let me try to understand and get clarity. I need to get verified by sending you a sample of a product I want to sell and money for your time I guess since I’m also sending testing and I am sure you’re not retesting. And the person asking to purchase the item on the site is looking for it within right away yet it takes weeks to get you a sample and get you to approve it so by that time there’s no opportunity to make the sale. Is that how that works or am I missing something and does that mean that every single type of product or item I want to sell I have to send you a sample, test results and money?

Not every product. Once you’re approved. You’re approved.

4 Likes

clarity?

you’ve been here since December 2019, and haven’t wrapped your head around the sites verification strategy…

I’d say the responsibility for the lost sales opportunity is all yours at this point.

can you still DM the user at attempt to make the sale? Sure…

Understand that folks looking to purchase will probably give preference to those who have wrapped their heads around the rules and gone to the trouble of getting verified.

7 Likes

Material has been found. I went with someone who provided me with the simple information per the request. COA, picture, and a video. Thank you to everyone who sent me the proper info and didn’t just say “I got you” or “hit me up” in my DM’s.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.