Looking for 10,000,000 pounds of biomass

I am looking for 10,000,000 pounds of biomass over 12% CBD at a very low price per point. Only serious inquiry’s please Direct to farm thank you

3 Likes

Hey Bill I got you, no worries. Give me a holler I’ll skip down to the local CO-OP and put that order in for ya. Can I get a proof of life? Pictures of yachts and tigers will work.

35 Likes

Assuming this is for a contract?

Spot deal probably…you only need 320 18 whellers trucks to move it…easy

12 Likes
3 Likes

10,000 lbs of wet baled, wow!

3 Likes

U okay bro?

1 Like

Get verified before advertising your hemp products here.

1 Like

Hey at least he didn’t ask for 20 million pounds paying $2 a point.

1 Like

@ZenLion is verified guy s
Give him a break

6 Likes

he wasn’t when that got flagged

3 Likes

You do know you can choose to not show your badge under your name.

1 Like

My bad

2 Likes

@ZenLion was not Verified when he posted originally. @photon_noir reached out to me and vouched for @ZenLion. Normally that’s not how verification works, but the Sensei earned his respect long ago

9 Likes

Is still be surprised AF if anything come of this. But you guys surprise me:) some much more than others, obviously.

1 Like

Thanks, @Future and @sidco for verifying @ZenLion . I do NOT easily vouch for people, because I never know how they will behave in dealing with others. However, in this case, I have personally gone to the warehouses and seen, touched and smelled his products. The only thing I did not open and look at were the wet bales, but it was definitely all there, and what I could sense was of very good quality! I also know first-hand @ZenLion 's situation and he has always been honest with me.

2 Likes

We’ve got this if you’re still looking. We just purchased the coronavirus cruise ship outta Oakland bay for the low-low. Now we can ship 10mil easy to any port in the word. Buyer pays for fuel
DM for interest or if you have a cruise ship Captains license

3 Likes

Can you land a private plane on the ship and use it like an aircraft carrier to deliver this order? Its for a very big client please sign a few NDA’s and send your MOQ and I’ll send a LOI

Oil will be free or cheaper by next week.

Just find some tweaker vets and have puddle jumpers keep flying in and picking up bales. Youll be good in no time.

It will be just like the old days

1 Like