Level 4 Nomination Thread: Choose your leaders!

Ah you’re right, that is when they acheived level3 most reciently.
Which is an even greater shout out for the people at the top.

5 Likes

So we’d physically have to go through it write em down to correct the list?

Want me to do it?

Hell I’ve bounced back and forth after the first 2yts a few times… Guess I had to learn the rules

On the last election I pulled the read time and sorted that way. I can look stuff up most any way if it cant be found in the user interface. When I get to my computer I’ll run level 3s sorted by join date.

1 Like

Might wanna jerk that list it’s rather confusing then but don’t matter really I already have idea who’s gonna be voted in …it’s the most loved here…I tend to cause some eyebrow raising

Whens the voting start 2 weeks

And how many will come aboard 5-10?

Also how does one become level 5 moderators

Once again @Future @sidco thank you for linking us all together

So does that mean your mom is the only lvl3 older than me??

How did I earn that before you and @future or kept it longer?? How’s that even possible?

3 Likes

I second @Akoyeh. Definitely worthy of the role

8 Likes

Bro, she’s not older, she’s enlightened in years.
But yes, she got lvl3 and kept it longer than anyone according to that list. After you, the next 3 are TL locked that might not deserve to be there but am not sure. My alt account is on the list and should be noticable. Everyone else is a maintainer.

7 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Demontrich if he qualifies. Near the top in likes given and topics read.

A lot of great nominations in here. Several others I’d have nominated too that are already nominated :slight_smile:

You high bro?

He dipped out

8 Likes

If he was even still here he’s took a hiatuse?

I speak to him regularly but hes not here as of late

I accept

5 Likes

I do be on edibles lol

3 Likes

You do and the real warriors recognize it, appreciate the nomination. I’ll donate whatever comes from it to someone who could use it. @Killa12345

6 Likes

Yea one of the requirements is to have less than 2 references to your prince Albert penis piercing. I think he’s Dq’d

Yes 2 weeks

I was thinking 5 but realize now I might not have even announced that.

Mods have the ability to view / answer flags and some admin side reporting stuff, other than that just like a TL4. For the most part myself, @Soxhlet and @Future have the flags that come in handled. If we ever got overrun with flags I’d be open for another mod and would likely come from a TL4 and be someone I know or feel I can trust. There are some concerns with data / security I am not super comfortable with but trust my current @admins and @moderators

4 Likes

Some of us would protect this place with our life bc it makes our lively hoods

I’m slowly starting to live my dream flying around to facilitate and helping the learn how to run there huge ass rigs and w pre and post processing…I just need to get my layout better for blank slates like where the best place for the c1d1…I like soxhlet deal w garage door at every station if I understood him right… But not everyone has this set up

5 Likes

did mine get reset in the great flag war or something?

I was definitely tl3 much earlier

Yea that list is way off

I joined on March 3 2018

1 Like

I think mine just says regular, might be looking in the wrong spot. Crazy to think be here since early march 18

it’s not join date, it’s the date you hit lvl 3

I got flagged down to basic but I’m guessing sidco undid that and it reset my level 3 date

1 Like