Level 4 Nomination Thread: Choose your leaders!

I could go to just have my reg status back so I can access the TL and stuff

1 Like

Thanks @moveweight and @Dred_pirate for the nomination (and same to the people who liked those posts)! Win MoM last month and now another chance at level 4?! Dang. Y’all make me feel special. I accept.

“Leader” is a pretty sweet title for a custodial engineer!

If I’m one of the new level 4s, does that mean editing grammatical mistakes in people’s titles won’t be frowned upon? I have been wanting to do that for so long, but I feel weird editing people’s writing without their consent (and would feel like an ass messaging them to ask permission while simultaneously notifying them of their glaring errors). I haven’t moved too many posts, but I have done it. Splitting topics seems easy enough, too.

@sidco, do I need to actively move some stuff in the next two weeks for the nomination to stick?

6 Likes

I second @FicklePickle!
And @Akoyeh
If you really need some new blood @Joey760 got you covered I think

This is the second thread in 12 hours I enjoyed reading

5 Likes

I wish to nominate @tokesandtinkery . One of the few of us able to disagree without asshattery.

5 Likes

its not when you joined…its when your acct either origanally accessed lvl3 status or if you lost LVL3 status when you got it back the most recent time.

A post was split to a new topic: Fixing Click bait / Stupid Title

@TwistedStill, thanks for accepting the nom. @Capttripppp reconsider. Up your interweb game. Honesty and reluctance to accept power are qualities we need in leadership.

2 Likes

1 Like

I mean if it’s what everyone wants, I’ll check out the poll. My irrational behavior is being curbed anyway, but I can’t think of any other excuses as long as we understand where I am with work and everything…

2 Likes

You are still a TL3 by a good margin. Did you remove your badge in profile settings?

by all means, start now. I also sometimes expand the title if it seems too short / clickbaity. TL4 is a Leader tag and the ability to split/merge which you wont have a problem with.

@pdxcanna I wanted to double check on your affirmation.

5 Likes

I edit people’s titles for misspelling

4 Likes

I nominate @TwistedStill

He’s an awesome guy after talking to him for a few weeks. Smart and knows what he’s doing. Nothing but good things to say about him fr.

5 Likes

I might have, I might have changed it to glg and then reverted? I can’t really remember

4 posts were split to a new topic: CapitalismSucks420 Account issues

I’ll accept

5 Likes

I accept and appreciate the nomination.

2 Likes

@tokesandtinkery
@Akoyeh
@stoned

And many others already listed FOUR the win.

4 Likes

I felt that entirely man.

More nominations

@HeisenbergInd
@Siosis
@SidViscous
@WhereAreTheStones
@TheLastHashbender

8 Likes

Who has high read time and positive engagement, where it would impose as little burden and still be a point of pride?

3 Likes

Honestly it’s not much more than I can already do so I’m not seeing the job so much haha

2 Likes