Level 4 Nomination Thread: Choose your leaders!

I just went down the line of good lvl 3s and picked a handful of usually calm headed people.

I don’t think there’s an expectation of work, but more the hope of with more people able to fix something there’s less for all to do.

4 Likes

Hell… didn’t even know I was a level 3. :joy:

I don’t pay attention to labels

3 Likes

Might want to consider making sure there are at least a couple time-zones represented in the new group.

8 Likes

I accept. Thanks for the nomination! @moveweight

9 Likes

Thanks @raghanded, I can’t accept with my current legal situation though. I’m also pretty opposed to the verified slanger system

5 Likes

Fortunately that’s not a requirement, but damn the court thing is holding you back.

3 Likes

I like it @raghanded …I’m east coast…

1 Like

I thought I accepted, but either way I have rescind. I’m in the boonies in my place in Georgia. It’s tough to make the couple posts I have, and most have been responses. I’m going to be spending quite a bit of time here, and shit is about to pickup and spin like a water spout it’s going to be so busy.

Shit will slow down sometime in November/December, and even then I’ll be busy because there’s shit that needs doing. You all rock, and the list is sound in my opinion. Good luck to everyone making the poll, and remember we were friends before you got your power! (You better have read that in a Schwarzenegger voice!)

6 Likes

Sorry I missed the acceptance.
Someone hollar if I missed anyone else!

3 Likes

What u think @sidco with @raghanded comment…breaking down to maybe 2 from each time zone?

And how many we voting in five or ten?

3 Likes

I would also like to formally accept. Thank you for the nomination @moveweight!

5 Likes

"

Bro, she’s not older, she’s enlightened in years.

Thanks, honey.

3 Likes

Timezones are whatever, mostly because the splitting comes after the fact (6-24 hours later). People could be more comforatable telling new users where the correct post goes but that’s not a lvl4 thing its a every level thing.

3 Likes

I’ve been following your advice with a nice dm asking them to pay attention to categories and if it happens again a post in thread again clarifying

Seems to work pretty good and keeps most of my “would be clutter” down from the notifying of OP of topic moves etc

6 Likes

Bump. 9 hours left to submit nominations.

6 Likes

can we just have all the nominees as mods. They all look like good choices!

6 Likes

Power to the people.

3 Likes

I think @Baked-All-Day should be nominated. He always tries to keep the topic on track, along with trying to talk us down from the negativity when we engage each other.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes