Level 4 Elections

Maybe. But I can’t insert THAT poll in there.

So we have currently have 208 votes that are not gonna get counted.

Did I mention I like going in circles :shushing_face:

19 Likes

Proper work cleaning up.

How’s EoD Monday sound for pushing the top 5 to lvl 4?

-Must be and maintain regular status to be a level 4? Doubt that can’t be automated, but seems like an appropriate requirement

10 Likes

I was regular for 2yrs(the time the forum been around)
Then wasn’t for 2months, cough cough…bull shit

:wink:sorry I had to

1 Like

It’s easy to lose! I was until just recently

3 Likes

how the hell are you guys losing it. I just looked and i know you guys are around a ton more than a bunch on that list.

I mean some of those people on the list dont post at all. Do you guys know the reach around trick??

do you not have to post?? or just not reading enough threads…

5 Likes

I’m seriously just bull shittin I’ll get it back

1 Like

i hooked you up yesterday. i gave you back your regular tag. LOL anyone wanna be in the GLG. Im giving out GLG tags today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I was regular for two years and then lost it for a couple months, you’ll get it back quick @StoneD you post way more than I do.

3 Likes

Regular badge (lvl3) will be replaced with Leader badge (lvl4), and they wont be automatically demoted by the system…

Thus, I propose 6 month terms, no term limits for now.

Riddle me this one though, oh mighty forum collective…

• 5 more Leaders
  • 10 more Leaders

0 voters

7 Likes

7 fingers?

9 Likes

Lmfao.

1 Like

Bump just to remind people to vote. Every member gets a say. Make sure yours is known.

I’d also like to remove my name as an official candidate. I sincerely appreciate all the votes. It was actually the motivation I needed to help me in pushing outside of the cannabis world to pursue my dreams, funny enough. I also see people lower on the voting list that I feel are more deserving than I for the moderator position.

17 Likes

I hope that doesn’t mean we’ll be seeing less of you around here! I wish you the best fortune on your new direction

8 Likes

Thank you!! Going to try to not let it be less, but should it happen, I would hate to have to leave the moderator team short handed, even for a brief period of time. The biggest complaint anyone ever has about me is that I care too much. Don’t want to be in that position here and have it compromise where I need to place my priorities at any given time.

Plus, the industry has beat me the fuck up over the last few years. Disengaging a bit feels like a healthy move. If I’m going to get burned this bad, it might as well be from the hot sauces and spicy foods I’ll be bringing to the masses!

16 Likes

Oh cool! What’s your new business then?

When all of the details are finalized and my investor(s) gives the green light, I’ll definitely let everyone know everything on launch. I’m getting into the spicy foods market to capitalize on the nearly 2 billion dollars of projected growth over the next 5 years (internationally speaking). Sauces, pickled products, jellies, etc.

The goal is also to be completely vertically integrated and grow every ingredient we use and make it all from scratch. It’ll look like a proper lab more than a kitchen when I’m done, and the plan is to also utilize indoor growing for many of the peppers and other vegetables that would be out of season most of the year here.

I have plans for world domination through fire(y foods). I also plan to keep it small batch and able to be managed with very few people. Baby steps. We’ll be starting with some sauces and jellies. Sky’s the limit from there.

15 Likes

Follow your passion. It’s really what makes working crazy hours bareable.

Wishing u all the luck and can’t wait to see what you come up with.

10 Likes

Haha well I’d certainly love to taste test!

4 Likes

Taco bell diablo sauce ftw.

But really, good look on the endeavor!

3 Likes