Let's Talk Bubble Hash: Paddle vs Machine vs Drill

Elaborate further and enlighten me if you don’t mind.

They may both have similar rpm’s but one is physically shredding bio

1 Like

I wonder if someone’s made a fuge bit for a drill.

1 Like

Like a spin basket that you can load material into and you submerge the spin basket in a bucket of ice water and spin out your cannabis in a bucket of ice water until you see yellow and then sieve out the water hash.

Edit : like one of these but more heavy duty and able to attach to long or short drill rods or just attached to a 3ft drill rod.

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Rotisserie-Instant-Stainless-Accessories/dp/B08M96PSKY/ref=asc_df_B08M96PSKY/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=533224246496&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7705373374656984957&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9002007&hvtargid=pla-1427443950443&psc=1

Could be worth a shot.

1 Like

Personally I like both. I paddle wash 3 cycles and then wash with an overhead mixer 3 cycles

5 Likes

How do I dry it in the freezer ? I hand pressing the excess water from it but should I break it up before putting in the freezer?

I think Frenchie even said the most ideal bubble hash system would have freezing water and less ice.

5 Likes

If you know you know

1 Like

Actually I stopped doing that. It makes a very pale colored product, but it is harsh to smoke. The harshness and paleness begins to fade when moved to a cabinet.

My preference at this point is to freeze the bubble before it dries, then grate it into powder the next day and let that dry at room temp. It is a little darker, but much smoother.

2 Likes

Anyone messed around with vibratory mixers?

3 Likes

So they exist🤔

What works well and is drastically cheaper is a wine fridge.
Costs about 100-300$ and has lots of racks in them
Doesn’t make white hash, but it definitely does it quicker than air drying with a lot better color…

1 Like

I’ve heard of people using concrete vibrators with success. Something I always wanted to experiment with.

1 Like

How long does does it take that way to dry?

If you mean drying it in the freezer, I don’t have a way to measure water content, so I honestly don’t really know. I was leaving it in the freezer a month or so. Freshly grated will dry at room temp in a few days.

2 Likes