Let's see your set up!

![the%20start%2020190130_184801|666x500](upload:

//1LCDE2My21sIbpwejPyYg96qJS1.jpeg)

Here was our starting Processing lab, the new building being ramped up as we speak for 2500-5000lbs daily throughput for bulk processing. Should be finished in the next 60 days! This portion will convert over to purely isolation and white label under cGMP and iso9001, and Thc hopefully soon.

30 Likes

53 Likes

One of my babies.

23 Likes

Damn sir that is Spick and span :clap:

3 Likes

Finally got the cryo ethanol extractor wrapped up and ready for service- in-line filters strapped in loaded and ready for the Easter Bunny.

What should I name her?

The concept is based on the Lost Biologist Bucket tek and post process - but everything is set up inline and can be operated solo- once I get my first few hours of processing done I’ll make a post and figure out the throughput- looking like I should be able to get 12#/hr through this lil Sputnik lookin chunker - the insulation maintains very low low temps in between shifts so the dry ice consumption is very low.

Results incoming tomorrow once I spin down the first run.

Thanks future 4200.

41 Likes

I like the floor

6 Likes

Your missing some duck tape lol ratchet strapps for the win

4 Likes

28 Likes

Wish i understood that

10 Likes

What are you using to chill your tank?

Not it’s home just the place where I am set up to build stuff like this.

I’m building a stand for em just wanted to get them on to make sure it ran with no leaks

3 Likes

I have a julabo fw95 running my tank keeping her cold

3 Likes

Thanks! Going for the Standard out here in Wisconsin! Trying to set the bar as we go Medical!

Lots republicans and people come in and out to tour and see what were about hehe.

4 Likes

It’s Frankenstein’s Brider over here. Holy hell!

29 Likes

Nice! What’s that yellow thing above the haskel?

Air dryer

We use those on air compressor tanks to absorb h20 before it gets into our tools or paint guns

9 Likes

That’s bad ass.

1 Like

fucking excellent contraption sir!

1 Like