Let's see your set up!

I’ve been thinking it’d be cool to see everyone’s set up. I know a few people got inspired by dred’s mounted on the wall extractor maybe there is more to be learned from this. Here are some pictures of my set up, nothing fancy or anything !

My 5lb system, the tote below the collection chamber is the hot weather bath with a sous vide

My 1 lbs rig she’s dirty cause I had some powders spill last run

I look forward to seeing everyone’s gear!

42 Likes

I was just thinking about making a thread like this a few days ago! Can’t wait to see all the different setups. I’m in the middle of modifying mine, I’ll post pics once its done.

7 Likes

Last hydrocarbon system i built a little over a year ago. We use ethanol now.

Used 3 anova sous vides and 2 trs21 per side. Got 1# per minute on each side recovery easy.

4- 6x48 material column
2- 4x48 sieves
2- 10x32 collection
2- Injection coils
2- 100# Stainless tanks
all 3/8 hosing except material lines where 1/2"

40 Likes

38 Likes

How much did that set up cost is it pasdive or active

2 Likes

All thanks to @Killa12345. Just drop him a PM for pricing.

16 Likes

this looks like ALOT of packing/unpacking. how much biomass can this run through in a 15hr day?

that is an impressive vapor pull for a trs. why not cmeps? and how the hell is a trs doing so well? lol

3 Likes

@AnonymousD _who wants to work a 15 hour day?, lol_🥴

9 Likes

do it regularly my friend.

13 Likes

also thats how long it takes my system to run, start to finish.

3 Likes

I’m out of town so I don’t have the full pic, but this is a self built system, that I really could use some upgrades from @Killa12345

You can’t see the 2 mVP or the 5hp iced tech in the pic, and only 1 of the material spools is viewable, I have them on a quad rack.

34 Likes

super clean for a CL room. well done

2 Likes

besides the wax on the wall :joy: happens all the time over here

4 Likes

Without the crc we are going through 40# of biomass in 2 hours +/-
Using an on deman tennis propane water heater with a thermo coupler on the opposite side of the building pulping in my hot water into my jackets. Saves on power and only cost 900$ as opposed to a 3-5k unit. I could keep an atlas heated at 140 with that thing all day

5 Likes

nice. i also have custom hot bath. kinda hard to explain but i have a hot bath and a heavy duty recirculating chiller, they both pump through hardlines on the wall to on/off valves next each piece of the system, from the wall to the pieces of the system is flex hose. so i can switch any jacket from hot to cold or cold to hot and the turn of a valve. makes life so easy

4 Likes

Haha yeah, I usually have the crew hit everything with iso spray through the day, even have my piping through the wall to post opp for on demand extract delivery, but sometimes we just can help but paint the wall with dabs! Haha

3 Likes

@BG305 I get most of your setup, but what’s going on in the blue cooler? Is that final recovery or is that dewax? Is the 3rd picture a test machine or are they all part of the same system?

1 Like

So, a life changing tip, pipe or hose brackets go a long way to keeping all your lines, eat, organized and above all safe and out of the way, if you have anything wall mounted I highly recommend them!

7 Likes

We ran 8hr days due to travel but in 8hrs 250#+ easy. My partner came up with this crazy pvc contraption to pack the socks, would take a minute or less to pack a whole sock.

Didn’t use cmep bc the output psi was lower than our tank resting psi so we experienced alot of back pressure. This was a crude setup so we didnt chill the tanks.

1 Like

Ass shot

30 Likes