those hardlines are sexy!

4 Likes

Need more details dood

BIG UPs! gotta show you my rack kit!

Did you sell this set up yet?

Do you have that thread going yet

Check out evolved extraction on ig there in canada and sell solvent

4 Likes

wow that panda looks like exactly what I need!

You spin solvent out of biomass with it correct?

3 Likes

I got mine a couple weeks ago, works great. its a pain to clean, but im not too worried about that. The opening at the top is a bit small, but once you learn to work around that, its great.

1 Like

As soon as my second argon reg comes I can start welding inside the spools and will start posting pics

3 Likes

crude or not, you should always distill you gas and clean your system after doing so, its pretty messed up to have such a nonchallant attitude about leaving lubricants in oil just cause it wont be immediately dabbed

6 Likes

Yes have you seen it?

Humble little setup. Ironfist ex6 custom

34 Likes

Yes

Search for the “green grinch”. It should pull up a vid.

2 Likes

Capture

24 Likes

That is very clean. love it

2 Likes

Nice sales floor. Very pretty

2 Likes

got flow meters on them yet?

1 Like

I respect that opinion but I disagree. Crude for distillate all that heavys will be left in the residue fraction… no one is consuming wf residue. I’d be more concerned with desiccant bead dust and basic cleanliness practice before that to be honest. But that’s me. I still think it’s a waste of time especially for large scale crude operators. For straight bho products of course it should be removed by distilling or other means. Using a inline filtering system rather than distilling seems more efficient and cost effective.

4 Likes

Very nice set up, and good attention to detail.

3 Likes