Let's see those tankless hot water setups!

Had one of my polyscience recirculating heaters take a shit on me. Decided to just upgrade to the tankless water heater tech lol. Gonna be running 2 individual set ups. Would love to see what others have done here. Please include brand and kW.

Thanks guys !

4 Likes

More hot water heatin’ in the thread above

3 Likes

Didn’t go tankless cause i didn’t have easy access to a gas line but a 55 gallon water heater and a 100$ booster pump of ebay works flawlessly.

3 Likes

Me too. Still running bucket heaters lolz

1 Like

Run liquid propane bro!

6 Likes

Ya thought about it, that was back up plan but the regular water heater works like a champ. Simple inline booster pump and it never drops temp.

2 Likes

Well, how big of systems.are you guys running? Bucket heaters haven’t been able keep up in years. Plus I want something I can still grow into a bit .

My hot water system has 52kw of available heat. Enough to do almost anything you need

2 Likes

Whats all that stuff?

1 Like

Air separator and pressure gauge from the water makeup line.

I don’t work at this facility anymore.

This system ended up being modified with a check valve to stop the water make up line from back feeding though the system as well as another air separator before the boiler (lpg tankless hot water heater)

Dm me if you want help with anything

4 Likes

Not extract related. Just fancy homes I design and build for. Figured I could show off my other passion with you all.

19 Likes

And just in case you need 700 gallons buffer before your tankless. 40 degree water makes those things work hard and burn some gas!

4 Likes

Pretty sure my system is bigger than yours :wink:

4 Likes

Wouldnt doubt it. My systems doubled up again. It isn’t about that though. It’s how much solvent we wanna recover daily

1 Like

My Hyperemesis Syndrome is loving this thread :ok_man::shower:

200k BTUs. It can run 5 standard size FFEs.

8 Likes

Looks exactly like a house I built in hesperia

2 Likes

Tahoe area most the time. That is where those were.

2 Likes