Large THC-A crash

Hell yeah man

1 Like

Nice thank you for all the info on these posts! I had been wondering if it was a cold crash or if you were venting pressure and removing solvent slowly over time. Cold crashing makes more sense though, how cold do you go and how many days are you generally needing between extraction and harvesting?

We don’t go to cold. Mainly recovery with no heat to cause the cold crash I can usually harvest after 3 days from the final injection

11 Likes

Beautiful work @Alwaysworking thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Thank you kindly

2 Likes
  1. What is the vessel…is it like a nutche filter?

2. With your butane…this is all non fast crash, but simply cold crash which you mean “cold” from letting the butane evaporate and cool mixture…or actual cold room…for three days.?

3. Sorry I’m all questions, but your work is exceptional. the scale the quality

2 Likes

It’s a 24 x24 stainless vessel no filter

Large recoveries with no heat. Causing a quick/cold crash situation

2 Likes

what’s the THCA potency of the extract going into the reactor?

That varies based on biomass. We inject it no matter what the content.

sorry i think i got the forum wrong

Really? I would have to assume it’s >90% THCA based on the quality of the stones you were able to make! Well done, by the way. I’m fan boying over here.

2 Likes

dude, this isnt the place to ask for illegal products, quit making the same post all over the forum.

7 Likes

Didn’t think it was as ridiculous on the distillate threads but goddamn, on the diamond thread now :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s another one

4 Likes

JC Looks incredible. Don’t tell your friends lol

2 Likes

Progress pic on the current crash this pic represents about 550 lbs of dry trim extracted

2 Likes

Do you crc this first? That’s alot of dry trim, I would imagine the color to be darker with all that cured

2 Likes

Crc all day

5 Likes

And as a result…

(I swear to god i’ve been using that pic for pretty much 10 years now and I’ll never stop)

7 Likes

52.8 lbs of thca off one crash

36 Likes