Lab test reliability

Both tests are way off?

It is not common but crystelization can happen at very low concentrations
Time temp and the solvent character of whatever else is in the solution are factors that come into play

Early in my career one of my mentors told me I was a good engineer unlikely to make mistakes but he cautioned me about two things.

1. Incorrect analytical.
  2. Untruthful process operators.
    Forty years later I can confirm his wisdom.
    Always keep a retainer sample when you go out for analytical data.
    It will come in handy sometime.
    Always believe the data, not the “but he said.”
1 Like

Super-saturation is defined differently for different molecules.

Perhaps 0.5mg/mL is the threshold for CBD crystallization and 0.8mg/mL (or something like that) is the threshold for THCA

1 Like

Got some carts tested that I have been smoking fpr two years , no health issues at all. And never felt better ! Still I wanted to know what I was smoking , but got back these crazy ass test results! Wtf ! I know these guys personally and I dont think its cut with anything. Furthermore , I would like to send a sample to antoher lab to see whats really in there.
Thanks

Seems like they put a bunch of random other molecules that don’t have as much of a defined market as D9 with a splash of D9 and told you no details , here smoke this hopefully that 1% will get him a tiny high if he hits it 37 times. Not a scientist either but decent at math. 11.75% cbn , 25.23% CBC , 1.14% D9 , 16.23% D8. Men lie women lie numbers don’t. ( Lab results vary to an extent I’m sure as we’re all aware of )

1 Like

That’s cbd distillate reflux into delta 8

Scam imo

3 Likes

That’s an unusually high CBC number. It may actually be D10. Some labs mistake D10 for CBC depending upon what methods they use.

2 Likes

Now that would make more since cause they get you super stoney

Please post those results
:pray:
Interesting find if your bio essaying is correct :grin: