Lab & Packaging Equipment for Sale

Hi Desert fam wassssssup :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Reactor still available?

yes - discounts for Clevelanders

Cannabis Equipment is now up for auction! Check it out:

WOW!!! There’s some amazing deals there if you go through the auctions. Pretty amazing some of stuff, and their prices… Only if I had the cash…

1 Like

If you got someone handy on staff you can turn a filter housing and a garment steamer into one of these that can also fit tincture bottles.

1 Like

What are we looking at here?

2 Likes

One of these without the ridiculous pricetag.

Can use something similar like this with a garment steamer:

Just gotta drill hole to get from steamer to inside the filter. Then we used PVC pipe which fit right down center of housing and drilled holes in it to allow steam into the tube. Then drill a hole through the bottom cap to fit the pvc. Works with shrink seal tinctures, cones etc … I should have documented the process.

2 Likes

Is that label machine available at all? I didn’t see it in the auction listings

it already sold. thanks.

is the rocket box still available
Thanks
Lain
info@sehempservices.com

no…it sold at auction last week

Thanks for the great response so far! There are still lots of items for sale. Below are the items that have been SOLD

SOLD - no longer available:

1. Item 3: Across Internatioal 10L Short Path Kit
  2. Item 5: Across International SolventVap SE05 - 2L Rotary Evaporator with Dry Ice Trap
  3. Item 8: Custom Cones USA Industrial Cone Packer 300
  4. Item 10: A&D FG-30Kam - Floor Scale
  5. Item 11: Rocket Box RB453 - pre roll filling machine - Fill 25,000 pre rolls per shift
  6. Item 14: Cool Jarz A10 Filler - Vape Oil / Distillate / RSO filling machine
  7. Item 17: Accutek Stickering Machine
  8. Item 21: Across International 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor

Is the fritsch mill still available? Please dm or call 3107467733

1 Like

Curious about the 10 cart filling machines. What make/model are they?

I have 8 remaining. Our partner is in the hardware industry and he made them for us. It is quite similar to the Cool Jarz A10 Filler. 500ml heated hopper that is easy to refill. Very accurate digital temperature and volumetric fill control. Luer lock needle system so you can swap out to any size depending on your viscosity. There is a trigger that is activated when the needle goes in the cart/syringe/whatever that activates the fill. Can fill over 3,000 units per shift.

Happen to have the shrink sleeve steamer still available?