Just Your Mother, Distill the Rest

Not bad for a guy who has no interest in carts, nor time to speak of them. Smh. FOH!! :man_facepalming::wink::facepunch:t3::dash:

:sunglasses:

would you believe I huffed on one for the first time at MJBizcon yesterday?

first HTFSE cart at least…

smelled it. had to taste it.
apparently that’s the standard response…wtf is that?

~50% thc.
Still don’t like disposables or diluent.

4 Likes

I have been wanting to take doodoo diamonds, clean them up, re-constitute them, and either distill or if decarbing would suffice. Now that it’s mentioned, that may be an option, instead of stilling. I mentioned this on a thread of future’s on the Graham Cracker once, I got yelled at by someone saying they could turn crude into disty faster and that I shouldn’t bother. I took it as a challenge to do it because that’s what I was going to do. I have some dirty ones that I want to wash and play with

2 Likes

decarb and distil faster than you could decarb?

or faster than you could wash and decarb?

either way I don’t see how they’d come close. given that they can’t start till they’ve reached your endpoint…

They could use the material to make disty faster than I could grow doodoo diamonds, wash them, regrow them, repeat if necessary until clean, then still. Personally, I didn’t care if he could, that wasn’t my objective. I think it would make excellent disty. If you could do a big enough run. There would/should be zero color, in theory, or smell. Less processing between. I think it’d be a fun experiment. One day I’ll give it a whirl when I don’t have a hose being shaken at me all day and I can actually play “science”.

5 Likes

Nice!!