January Member of the Month is SubstituteCreature

I got a cannagar to match you on!

5 Likes

Congrats @SubstituteCreature .

Keep killing it with your amazing work! :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations, you are well deserving of this honor. Your helpful spirit is special, stay the course and as always make killer hash.

4 Likes

So stoked for you man :call_me_hand: anyone who runs into you in Miami is gunna be blessed :pray: been smoking your rosin and I’m pretty sure it cures covid as well as seasonal depression and I’m still aids free so wins all around

10 Likes

Well, I can like again in 8hours I guess

4 Likes

@Mycotic for the following post on showing us Submerged Liquid Fermentation of mycelia:

1 Like

Bro thank you so much! Hit me before you move!!! We gotta meet up and clear some bucketsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dude, thank you very much!! I’m blessed because I have a site full of people who truly appreciate it. We ditch the reddit/FB level shit and keep on the high test knowledge!! Just wait til` you try some! You know I got you on that before OR after BBQ!! …OR BOTH FOR GOOD MEASURE!

7 Likes

Congrats @SubstituteCreature, Thanks for the advise and keep smashing it bro.

3 Likes

Thank you bro! I got you anytime!

4 Likes

It seems @SubstituteCreature has ascended to the next level! Congratulations brother!

11 Likes

This is such a wholesome thread
congrats @SubstituteCreature fucking winning!

2 Likes

Congrats on the well deserved win @SubstituteCreature!

Thank you for everything you bring to the forum, and for just being an amazing person in general! :facepunch:

4 Likes

Man you guys kick so much ass! If you told me years ago I’d get my passion for this business back from an internet forum I’d call you insane!! Today just seeing all these wonderful well wishes from such awesome people show me how fucking wrong I would have been!! Dude all of you guys are so great!! I’ve just been so fucking stoked all day. Like driving home earlier I was just in a fucking AWESOME mood - this is no fucking bullshit either, i’m in the right lane on 120th and a badass sports bike BLASTING on one wheel is doing at least 70-80 something like that, fucking puts her down right next to my car, fucking reaches his fist out to bump mine (i’m driving my girl’s white station wagon at the time), fist bumps me while STILL MOVING and then brought it back up on one wheel and fucking BLASTED off.

I’ve never been able to say i’ve had ‘the physical manifestation of how awesome I feel’ just happen before my eyes…but I would say a dude riding a badass wheelie at like 80, fist bumping me then riding another fucking sick wheelie out of there would fit the fucking bill pretty well. I still don’t believe THAT shit, haha.

14 Likes

Congrats on a well deserved win @SubstituteCreature! Thank you for always bringing the knowledge and entertaining stuff to feed our brains!

4 Likes

Thank you bro! F4200 has done so much for me in terms of drive, it just feels good to know i give back enough to actually deserve this.

6 Likes

Dude, I’m so stocked you are part of the club. You being elected to the MoM club…honestly…adds value to that title … and I think you for that…

You need to get with @moveweight … he is a treasure trove of info and full of great ideas… I know he is busy AF… but I’m 100% he would give you an ear for a hour or so.

Please…DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT

&

CONGRATULATIONS

5 Likes

@sidco

I’m feeling patriotic with this one…

Is there a way the MoMs could have our own badges? Or replace the regular TAG?

I know this is a double edged sword for me… but it be a nice recognition

5 Likes

Oh you’ll see my friend, I’m gonna make you proud here!!

Can’t stop won’t stop!!

Thank you very much, now let’s kick more ass than we ever have this year!!!

5 Likes

You change your optional titles from regular to good life gang in your settings.

I think he wants a tag that says MOM :man_shrugging:

3 Likes