Is the 2ml thc disposable pen a good market?

We are a vape pen supplier from China, we have developed several different disposable pen for 2ml delta 8 thc oil and the vape carts.

And for now I just want to do a survery about the market of the 2ml vape pen.

Feel free to leave your idea/

thank you guys

1 Like

no

5 Likes

terrible for customers terrible for the environment

7 Likes

I feel like this a “market” made up and inflated by vape manufacturers.

Never heard of anyone looking for a 2g disposable just see all these vape companies started saying “omg everyone loves these 2 g carts”

They’d probably go to shit and waste half the product imo. With full g carts bottoming out I don’t see anyone trying to cop a 2g for nearly twice the price. Probably better consumer choice to get two different one g carts at that point

With all that being said if u have samples of these weird ass 2g carts I’ll fill em and try them :person_shrugging: always happy to be proven wrong

3 Likes

In the future, we’ll have 10ml vapes and we’ll look back at this post and laugh.

3 Likes

@VoodooExtracts1 got me a custom 5g pen and I’m stoked on it so I’m not totally saying anything over .5 or 1g is trash but I haven’t seen many good products yet in that above 1 g category

1 Like

Home fillers are using tanks like this since they have an option for a ceramic coil.

2 Likes