Is anyone looking for carts manufactured somewhere other than China yet?

Exactly right. There isn’t any factories making the components in Mexico yet so The cost to manufacture these components is higher than China. However, the ROI is still there for someone who is prepared to wait for a while to get their money back. This investor was looking for the same thing everyone in the weed biz wants. Quick return. The profit is there but needs the right investor and a huge investment. In China anyone with 50k can start a cart factory because they have the infrastructure it seems. By the end we started looking at just sourcing components from China and assembling them in mex lol

1 Like

this is what I got from my supplier

Greetings!!!

Thanks for your mesage.

I am very happy to hear from you.

Please see quotation is attached. Due to 1k shipping fee similar as 1500pcs. So we would like to recommend you order 1500pcs.

And due to Virus(COVID-19). Now everything is slow. If you need 5k piece, Production time need 10-12working days. Now our everyday output only about 20,000pcs.

We haven’t recover full production capacity.

if you order 1500pcs, Can ship within 5-7working days, Due to we produce everyday, Can share partly to you.

If you order 5,000pcs. We would like to recommend payment by Western Union. Which handle fee only 25-40USD for each order.

Any question please free to contact me.

Thanks.

Max Wang

max@idorob.com

WhatsApp:+86-133-9218-1287

Wechat:15198220701

instagram:maxcartpack

1 Like

The issue is supply chain management. Shipping all those parts is expensive… especially compared to driving them down the street. China has their supply chains figured out and optimized.

The cart manufacturers are all somewhat operational from what I’m hearing. The issue is getting the parts that make the carts as some of those factories are in quarantined counties.

2 Likes

Anyone know what carts this company is using?

https://cannaliz.ch/product-category/cbd-vape/cbd-vape-pen/

A Bic powered hash oil pipe that uses a re-fillable glass tank to hold oil feeding a heated ceramic or metal wool. solves a couple problems we have with “vapes” as we know them.

1. Diluted consumables.
  2. Lithium batteries everywhere.
    I have a few different ideas on how to make it work.
    Some of you folks probably do as well.
3 Likes

Stok used to have a ecig I gutted and it had a steel wool type mesh around a ceramic cup, the mesh fed the wicks in the cup. Worked great till it didn’t. No way to clean. Then there was the Hercules that worked, and reusable. Remember that one?

1 Like

Aspirakles on Instagram is inspirational.

Honestly the reason I went ecig was in an effort to cram some kinda weed in it. Side effect: knowing Marlboro wants your soul.

Use something like this cartridge heater inserted from the top down into a tank and have the mouth piece pull off at a 45 degree angle.

Edit: i know a bunch of you have lab glass that could prototype it.

Edit 2: thread it into a plug that fits in the slide hole on a bong, then put distillate where the bong water goes… what am i missing because this sounds too simple to work.

Edit 3: Vent the plug for air flow or run a drop tube.

https://www.heatingelementsplus.com/cartridge-heaters/standard-size-cartridge-heaters/1-2-inch-diameter-cartridge-heaters/cartridge-heater-stainless-steel-npt/1-5-insertion-cartridge-heater-50w-120v-stainless-steel-npt.html

Those are the A4 originally made by Transpring. That is a very old style cart that came out close to 5 years ago, not the best quality to use for a US brand. Alot of those carts have been dumped in Europe after the US vapes switched to glass.

Most bigger factories are shipping out carts already and have a big majority of their workforce back.

What are people willing to pay for carts made outside of China?

There is a US company that I was in talks with last year that was saying that they will be launching this summer with an all stainless steel option. They said the pricing would be around $6 per cart.

2 Likes

You lost me at ’ fill bong w disty" haha

1 Like

Y’all might have it too nice lol

2 Likes

The real question on my mind is: Can an ultrasonic humidifier be used/converted to function as a distillate vaporizer with no cutting agents (including terps)?

SIX DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
giphy

3 Likes

That’s what they are doing in Africa rn…

5 Likes

Them commy bastards are in Cuba also drilling for oil.

1 Like

Wow. I can’t begin to imagine the hazards of the China petroleum industry. If their safety and environmental track record in manufacturing is any indication, they’ll pollute the whole Caribbean.

They take care of the big money. They actually have a very good manufacturing track record if you look at what they produce. But they still commy bastards.

1 Like

I was forced to read incident reports from our facilities in China when I was at Honeywell… I’m not inclined to agree with your assessment.

1 Like

I got a few 1k .5ml carts if anyone needs them, there from ikrusher a long time ago