Interested in a source for 100% cannabis derived terpenes

I have some avail steam distilled located in ca. Do you still have a need ?

What strains you got?

I just ordered some mimosa terps from @Betroit

What kind of percentage are you guys using in your carts?

I usually use 5% floraplex terps but Ive heard you donā€™t need to use as much when itā€™s cannabis derived terps.

2 Likes

Cherry blossom, bubba kush, lemon haze, berry pop

3 Likes

I make 15 1ml carts off 1ml @betroits terps. Thatā€™s rather strong to you could easily make 20 1ml carts per 1ml terms

Hemp terps Iā€™m at about 1-3%

5 Likes

Where is your site? Do you have someone to vet you? Those strains sound fire but there is more information needed.

1 Like

Dont they thoughā€¦ Told him Iā€™d take a discount sampler to be a loud screamer!

3 Likes

I donā€™t have someone on this forum that can vet me no. I do have success selling them and very happy customers. By the end of week I will have a site dedicated to direct sales. They are fantastic and very effective pure clean beautiful. Best thing Iā€™ve found and they work great in every use

8 Likes

Smells like a scam to me. Thatā€™s what my sketchy-sixth-sense is telling me :eyes:

Niceeeee. @StoneD is a great first customer on future because if your product is :fire::fire::fire: he will scream it to the heavensā€¦ also he knows his canna terps because he cops from all of the public terp vendors and a couple of the secret ones

6 Likes

This is thread #3 that your apam/double/triple pic dropping.

3 Likes

We gonna find out order on the way. Canā€™t wait @terpenescali

1 Like

Ok terps in hand allā€¦

They def real! Iā€™ll be mixing some these up really soon

Thanks @terpenescali canā€™t wait to mix and try

4 Likes

The bouquet smells more like bland like most terps but I know now off of terpenes you canā€™t go off of smell.

So I canā€™t wait to mix them up and see what they reveal. Thatā€™s what I love about terps canā€™t go off the smell

B.kush mixed up and and wowā€¦has the nose gsc , that rubber skunk, but taste like candy skunk

@terpenescali :green_heart::facepunch:

I canā€™t wait to try the rest. This is some really fire ass terps

Wowwwww. @qma did I say wow!

If not for the horrible hay bland nothing smell Iā€™d say was fake the b. Kush taste so damn good. But itā€™s def not fake. Some the strongest taste retained yet. I have 3 more to go

@terpenescali b.kush is pretty fire

Iā€™ve tried the cherry blossom today and an not impressed. Taste like plain lifter hemp terps on this one. Sorry just the low down

Bubba kush has been the best so far

10 Likes

ladies and gentleman hello and hope everyone is wellout there ! ,
we are just checking in to say that we have put a new strain up that looks smells awesome!
FCC - french cherry cookies.
next week we will be putting another strain up as well, keep ya posted !

5 Likes

@StoneD said to send all terp samples to ME, not him for these terps.

Lol

3 Likes

Beat u to punch.

Had them.on the list 3hrs ago

Itā€™s time others get to sample some these shit I cant hoard up all the terp fractions and hte for myself :wink: or can i?

And yeah sbo demon would be great guy if he hasnā€™t tried these yet

1 Like

Are these hemp or thc derived?

1 Like

We have terpenes, how much are you looking to buy?

No one is gonna buy terps from a new user

3 Likes