Intec closed loop jacketed extraction system

Model/Manufacturer: Intec
Description:Up for sale is a Intec closed loop Bho extraction set up. This turn key set up features all jacketed tanks. Chiller, water heater and pump, vacuum pump, and 11 rack oven.

Storage tank:
150# external jacket and internal condenser for faster turn around times. Equipped with sight glass.

Media tank:
8"x36"
2 sight glasses
Externally jacketed
Holds 14# of material.

CRC:
6"x12"
Externally jacketed

Honey pot:
Externally jacketed
12"x36"
2 sightglasses

This is paired with a 20 gallon electric water heater and taco circulating pump to get the perfect product in a timely fashion.
External condenser:
16"x18"
Aids in condensing gas to improve recovery time.
Chiller:
DLSB ultra low temperature. This chiller will maintain -50 with ease and keep the storage tank rocking throughout the cycles.
Unit has less than 50 hours it.
-All stainless wheeled rack for easy mobility.
-Nitrogen tank
-250# empty gas cylinder with all fittings.

Price/MSRP: $15,000/35,000
Current location of item: Toledo ohio
Estimated lead time: available
Fulfillment: pick up, delivery available dependent upon location.

With the built in ignition system on that rack, I’m impressed you got that long out of it…

Hope you’re moving on to something you’re better at.

4 Likes

Very clever, I moved it out of the facility and into my garage when we moved. It is on the rack to save floor space . Thanks for the help though.

so the chiller isnt directly connected to the unit like it clearly is in the picture? looks like its clearly on an in use…

some people man, you’re more lucky than I am and I did some dumb stuff in the early days.

clearly plugged in and working directly behind the unit.

like Bill said, you guys are lucky you even made it 50 hours

edit - jesus i didnt evne notice the hot water heater. you cant say it was only on the rack for the pics its clearly on it while the machine is in use…

2 Likes

Did you plumb the ancillary equipment up just for this picture? You’re not running like this are you?

2 Likes

the shelf made for the water heater is telling me this was probably normal operating mode

1 Like

Yes it is all plumbed up currently with no butane. It is to show that it all components are in working order. If anyone wants to see the chiller and heated jacket. Yes i am aware butane is highly combustile, no I do not have any desire to blow my garage up. It is for sale, not in use.

1 Like

The unit is for sale, not in production. We moved facilities and this is set in my garage to show it operates. Again, thank you for all the comments.

How much you want for just the chiller