Industrial Stocking Stuffer

I love your whole aesthetic

1 Like

No. Sock goes in PVC.

Pack using a ram (Eg pvc one shown by @Indianajones420)

Then remove packed sock from pvc tube, and load sock in column.

1 Like

Your product will never work with an ETS, sadly

Just like @Concentrated_humbold said, I cannot remove my jacketed columns, and run exclusively fresh frozen

I would pay so much money if you develop a sock packing machine.

2 Likes

What height is the unit in the video? We have limited ceiling space as well.

What u think about what I just said. Sliding the sock over packed PVC then somehow getting the tube to slide out depositing the packed sock or does that seem like the stupid way? Not the first nor the last dumb question I may have

Scratch that after much thinking this is stupid way to do it…pack the socks like u said originally for sure

It probably wouldn’t be to hard to make a “jig” to hold the socks but worry it would destroy them. Also for the cost with no way to implement it if not is the only reason i haven’t bought one

1 Like

You may be overthinking it. Once you get them packed right they literally slide right in the material column. You don’t need to line it up with PVC or anything like that, it slides in like butter.

2 Likes

I was definitely overthinking it

Properly sized socks for sure, other socks are more annoying.

I wish there was a device that could pack socks for me. Packing columns is neat, but like to cue up work, and socks allow that type of preparation.

6 Likes

Trimming is to weed, as sock packing is to dabs

6 Likes

It took us 2 ppl working in random to fit 4lbs in 5lb column…I could maybe got another .25lbs in it but that’s it’s. But take us one person holding and massaging the the sock up the material and they other pouring and pounding it down w his fists…these were 6x36 columns lol so it’s bitch to load em but it made running and changing socks for a multiple run really easy… jerking the sock out the top was really nice

I cut all my socks in half and have them folded just a tad and resewn so they fit no problem and way easier to load 24” than 48

4 Likes

and people said barcoding my socks was weird…

short socks are also easier to get OUT than full length socks if you’ve not used quite enough solvent and you’ve stuck the silly things to the walls.

4 Likes

I hate the twist and shove game you play with 48” ones, i just tie each other to them selves and they go in and out no fuss. Also way easier to pack, i would love a label system for socks would make the occasional huh moment not happen.

1 Like

I just use plant tags and write the strain/weight/number in the set

1 Like

I just tie a folded sticky note with the info to the strings of the sock.

So your extracts have glue in them now btw

1 Like

Is it hard for you to take a piece of paper out before you put it in the tube? Lmfao :person_facepalming:

Also, have you ever folded a sticky note? Remind me where the adhesive goes when you fold one?

1 Like

It goes into the butane

Explain how