Industrial Scale Processing

That’s a lotta plastic

1 Like

They were talking Vermont. And isn’t az 12/12

The process we are putting together will use and reclaim about 120k gallons of ethanol per hour. Putting together a liquid nitrogen plant that can produce up to 2000 m3/h or about 600k gallons per hour. Our extraction plant will be gmp certified with CIP functions and process up to 420k lbs of wet biomass per hour into isolate testing above 99.7% pure. Bringing in a 50 to 100 MW mobile power plant. Its going to be built on skids and trailers with a build/ set up time of 90 days that we can either leave in our grow location for next season or move to where we doing a spring harvest. Going to be a 9 month build out maybe less to have facility ready for harvest next year. Initial calculations are coming out at around 20 million per day plant is in operation in expenses.

1 Like

It will take you 9 months to just design it and that’s if you even knew what you were going to build. Good luck though.

1 Like

Hè. Never Said green house iT s auto flower poped in the land in early spring

2 Likes

Dear sir,
There is a pharmacuetical “buxus” plant/tree extraction factory for sale in the EU iT has been designed by alfa laval
And most components are made by them and the rest is produced by a Chinese company iT can proces A lot don t know exactly how much but i can get that info
IT s designed for a water extraction so
Needs to be made solvent proof
But iT s there standing still for over a year
Asking price is 5 mln euro
Only been opperational for 3 years
IT also has massive chromatograpy setup
That i know of all pharma grade and EU certified
Let me know i hook You up

1 Like

Nevermind iT s only 3000 kilo / hour

9 Likes

Ah!
Looks like home.

2 Likes

How do you fit into this project? Owner, investor, GM and what’s the company name? The last DM I sent was left unanswered. It seems like we opened your eyes some or you received information elsewhere and you now up to 9 months on the build.

4 Likes

He said he wanted to harvest in spring and plant in a month harvest in 4

Still would need to heat it this time of year too

How would one make that portable?

“Very carefully”

5 Likes

Well 80 zeppelins to fly iT to the US
:rofl::rofl:
And from there iT s a mystery to me

7 Likes

Theres some major red flags here… Mobile extraction for this scale really unfeasible, and would generate significant ancillary costs as opposed to a single plant. Planting in the winter and harvesting in spring? in vermont? thats simply not gonna happen outdoors.

Nothing even close to this scale is available already, it will all have to be custom.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire: Just a few. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

That’s what I been saying and no one answered about the planting that time of year. Like really who gives a shit about the build of ya can’t even grow your biomass lol

2 Likes

I never said it was a winter harvest in Vermont. I just used Vermont as an example for the amount of material we can grow per acre. We have a couple locations where we can plant up to 100k acres in mind and working on the purchasing of the land this week for our farm.

1 Like

Gotcha now I understand. Thanks for clearing it up

2 Likes

Please check your messages