I am curious, can you use more than one Cmep for recovery

yes, terp extractors was designed to work like this

1 Like

I get the physics of it, but the time investment to implement, and hardware necessary to learn a new technique, is just not within grasp of me currently.

1 Like

Youā€™ve thrown some numbers out there before, and itā€™s enough to make you puke into your mouth a littleā€¦
Rediculous overhead, definitely make you want to not set up shop in Cali. But itā€™s expensive everywhere, just hyper expensive in Cali!

2 Likes

Alot of it isnā€™t necessarily extra cai costs its just the what it coats to always be a float at a production scale, i also have very few other places where i could have a semi full of trim by the end of the day.

4 Likes

What kW is your heater specs? It might be better for you to add more kw of heating then adding a pump. The pump needs vapor to compress and if youā€™re not evaporating it fast enough due to not enough kW, the second pump wonā€™t add much benefit.

5 Likes

Iā€™d love to find it that cheap here In Denver and without a company licenseā€¦

Iā€™ve had 6 on one collection before

2 Likes

1500 Kw, oh donā€™t you worry @ChangMinXD Iā€™ve already got a list Iā€™m gonna be getting you guys here Monday :rofl:

Iā€™m going by the old motto ā€œdo betterā€ so I am trying to find as many inefficiencies as possible and adjust them, and maintain and slowly build up capacities.

1 Like

Typo? And if not, pics?

FWIW Iā€™m backing a BZB Hex rack with 128 kW of heating power for evaporating ethanol and that beast pulls 150+ amps on every phase of a 480V 3ph supply, 1500 Kw seems like an absolutely insane amount of power to be throwing at a collection pot

3 Likes

Yeah typo, 1500w sorry, today has been a dayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m really looking at the xeno 4kw, recirculator, that should give me the thermal properties Iā€™m hoping for. But alas, I am shopping around and figuring out what will best suit my needs.