How to recognize a isomerized D9 coa

What exactly are you removing when you’re increasing your potency? Do you know? Whats left behind in your 97% or so, assuming its been adequately tested? Since you mentioned known carcinogens

Pretty sure heat and ph modification is how we got d8. Are you suggesting neither heat nor pH alternation has no effects during distillation?

Can you prove the chirality is different from plant derived?

1 Like

So, we might wanna post that triangle, lol.

The fact of the matter is, the likelihood of you affecting chirality is drastically greater than the chances of it being affected by simple extraction and distillation.

Heavy terpenoids, flavonoids, and carotenoids.

I absolutely agree with you, and I look forward to our knowledge expanding.

That said, I have read at this point dozens of patents on isomerization, specifically the chromatography thereof. When the converted material comes out of the mass spec looking the same as the plant material, thats science, even when its not identical, thats still actual science.

Everything else, is just belief, faith or whatever you want to call it. But its not rooted in anything quantifiable today.

I hope, @ExTek90, this doesn’t come off as anything more than a lively debate, one for which I appreciate your participation. I think its an interesting topic that will become more relevant as time goes on.

2 Likes

Oh 100%, I absolutely love and enjoy healthy debate. Most people get upset and emotional, which completely defeats the purpose. These types of conversations make me happy.

5 Likes

So I gotta ask, you gonna eat lab meat and drink poop water?

Edit: For poop water reference: Bill Gates Raises A Glass To (And Of) Water Made From Poop : Goats and Soda : NPR

3 Likes

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

Likewise my man. I am interested in seeing what those with the equipment have seen, at least until my mass spec comes (and hopefully it fucking works)

1 Like

I already drink poop water. Another magic of human engineering, sewers and filtration.

3D printed meat? Fuck man, I’ve eaten Taco Bell

3 Likes

No but I do think we will be able to manipulate it soon Making L or R wich is interesting for the theory claims difrent effects on each

3 Likes

This is what interests me the most. “Normally” in the pharmaceutical industry, we make a novel molecule, then it goes through rigorous testing before a human ever consumes it. In the instance of these conversions, we went almost directly to human consumption, and some less than rigorous analytics.

I hate reading articles about high school kids eating D8 edibles and having to go to the hospital for various reasons.

2 Likes

O indeed we are moving forward in revurse
And nothing is gona stop that from happening any time soon sadly anarchist as I am
Regulation is the only way to get some iny bint rin bit of control

2 Likes

What would be wrong with this analytical report?
210820-002-001 CoA.pdf (873.4 KB)

Perhaps the absence of CBC and CBD.
But the d9 number is too high to look like an isomerized product (assuming the analysis is correct).

In any case, this could be ascertained only with a chromatogram where position of common byproducts of synthesis process would be indicated.

3 Likes

I did the extraction from a landrace strain cultivate by friend, did a ethanol extraction at -40c and the distillation of the ethanol, then I ran two full spectrum passes through my short path.
NAFS has some state of the art HPLC equipment, my question is, why do they not included THC-V as a Potential Cannabiniod?
And if you add it all together the percentage is more than 100%

1 Like

They don’t test for d8?
That’s concerning to not see listed for testing in today’s age. Do they have a standard for it even?

I understand it could have been tested for ND and just not added to the coa…

2 Likes

I ask the lab on Monday to explain it to me.

3 Likes

Ask about d8thcv and d9thcv as well

Thcv is no longer indication of anything.

@DeadDog

1 Like

Thank you, I will ask them.

True that there are some more iconsistencies in the report. No d8 reported, and the thcv not included. A total sum of 102% is not schoking. Assuming all is there, you can easily expect +/-5% error woth HPLC, especially on concentrates like that.

1 Like

Thanks Doc.

1 Like