How to get brands into retail stores? Do people use leaflink or amything like that?

I’m not sure of what you mean by use, but the market share data by category seems accurate. I use the wholesale pound price data to convince my partner that we are getting fair deals on our bulk flower sales.

If you’re interested in wholesale pricing pretty much divide the otd price by 3 and that’s where you need to be.

Not too sure what you mean by wholsale price per lb.

So you mean to say the prices listed for products on BDSA divided by 3 are what they are likely distributed/sold at to retailers for?

They have average rates for wholesale flower pounds.

For packaged products you can look at the out the door price all taxes included from a retailer and divide that by 3.

1 Like

If your pre roll sells for $30 your wholesale needs to be under 10 is what he is saying

3 Likes

It’s easier to do price without tax divided by 2.5 because then you can look at Weedmaps. If Weedmaps says $25 the wholesale price should be $10.

So BDSA accounts for tax in their numbers?

Ive been doing the weedmaps prices divided by 2.5 mostly.

How should I go about hiring a sales rep? I’m working full time, have a sales associate working full time, opening my own retail store, and have no time for landing new wholesale accounts. Happy to offer 20% on a commission only based system to anyone who can get after it. Craigslist? LinkedIn?

Linked in
Indeed
Zip Recruiter

Or Hire me as my first paying staffing placement gig and I’ll get you a pile of winners to choose from.

Half price deal since you are my first client. Another half off since you are a forum member so 7.5% of year one estimated salary.

1 Like

so is that a lump sum, or payments contingent on some criteria?

Lump sum. If the employee sucks after x amount of months you find a new one for free.

This is typically how it works.