How to convert/cook to distilliate to turn into edibles?

More “on”

It floats. Usually use MCT & Rso. If there is creamer in your coffee it can still look black.

Chasing it with a second cup without blackner gets most of it off the walls.

Makes pretty patterns all the way to the bottom of the cup the first time.

4 Likes

Would there be an advantage to carrying the carrier in a carrier? Like when people add a touch of cream to a beurre blanc to prevent it from breaking when you go to butter it out.

Or could a product like versawhip (cream stabilizer stuff) help ‘hold’ the oil?

2 Likes

I could use a hippy speedball right about now

2 Likes

Oh snap

Culinary school part 2.

1 Like

Hey, I’m on topic this time at least :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hahahh

i have made single cup hot chocolate with nothing more than a mag stir hotplate, some lecthin, cream, chocolate and and water.

dissolve oleoresin in coconut oil. Add a drop of lecthin. Place on magstir and heat + spin slowly. Add cream. When homogeneous add melted chocolate and water, then turn stir bar on high and cover. By time the entire beaker of hot chocolate is hot enough, i have a stable enough emulsion

I imagine substitung the chocolate for instant coffee would work just as well

5 Likes

almost.

the addition of instant coffee… no need to remove the chocolate!!

4 Likes

i have done that one, just not tried straight coffee

1 Like

@Demontrich I didn’t take your advice, did trial run with some brownies as you can’t mess up that up. The frosting has all the dizzy in it. Problem is I didn’t want to actually eat, just making it for friends. I added 6ml to one batch as test run. All I did was lick the spoon a the end which had frosting on it…safe to say I went full retard. I was so blasted I couldn’t even sleep, not mention the insane munchies.

So I’ve having bunch stoner friends try them out. if it’s anything like the experience I had figure on the low each brownie will be 500mg .

I wanted to do something I can’t mess up, wanted to make sure the dizzy wasn’t a dud. It most certainly isn’t

1 Like

1000mg would have me spinning for hours with nausea. At least mention to people what’s in each candy if you make it. Last time I made 100mg candies a lot of people declined or bit in half.

2 Likes

Genius! This needs to go directly into trick of the trade!

This is extremely dangerous for the end user/eater. Not knowing the potency, even in a general ball park, can seriously effect said users life. An accident, trip to er, etc.

3 Likes

The drive is also standard 1/4”, so a 1/4” socket adapter in your dewalt gives you a cordless blender/shredder.

3 Likes

I’d recommend making gummies for starter, easy to make and really easy to keep the dose even through all gummies.

Make some agar agar caviar. Never added disty but would be a cool project.
1/4 cup flavour( juice, balsamic vinegar, hot sauce, etc.)
1/4 cup water
1 Tbl spoon agar-agar
Disty dose
Mix on medium heat to a simmer. Reduce heat simmer for 5 mins.
Draw solution into a syringe and drop individual droplets into chilled oil(still in liquid phase but almost cloudy) held in a tall vessel. Let them sink to the bottom of chilled vessel and strain from oil when done. Store in fridge in closed container.
They make nice textured pearls that can be added to alot of stuff as a flavour burst garnish. E.g. mozza-basil leaf-balsamic pearl toaties, salad with raspberry pearl, vanilla ice cream orange pearl. The world of flavour is your oyster.

4 Likes

NICE!

giddy yump!