Hot Condenser Tek help

for sure man, i wasnt expecting you were being passive aggressive. i was more just a bit surprised how you put it. because i was like man… i could swear i made the info pretty clear in alot of the videos the level of specific measuring i was doing. but ya,. theres alot of posts on there. work a look through… but obviously not all are pertaining to this specific topic.

2 Likes

check out the post i made recently on here about understanding vacuum and boiling point

2 Likes

This is why i hate texting bc Intentions can be misperceiving and everybody who has met me on this forum has a different picture of who i am. I have some studying to do in your research. I’m not sure if you covered this part but i wonder also how much of the cannabinoids are being separated immediately when the crude flashes entering the Jacket.

1 Like

depending on the vacuum depth and how many layers the crude entering has to shed to get to the cannabinoid fraction. the violent reaction can cause cannabinoids to fling based on momentum of the “event horizon” since boiling point is based on temp and vac. if the jacket temp is near the boiling point of the cannabinoid fraction at the given temp it may require the incoming material to sit on the heat longer in order to express the cannabinoids. if the temp is higher… the crude will release them sooner but may also release higher boilers in the pigment range

1 Like

I’ve posted test results

That’s data

He refuses to post test because he knows he cant win

Literally within the last 6 month on here I’ve had to correct him about wiper performance

He said you cant get above 95% on a wiper and I had to correct him lmao

Sounds like someone’s scared if you need 40 liters minimum to do a test.

I’m not going for speed homie I’m going for potency

Anyone can crank a mantle/jacket up to make your head do 2 liters an hour

Obviously you cant hit high purity on a wiper or youd have some test results

Let’s not forget you just started running wipers…

I’ll wait for test results.

Have been for months.

You talk all this shit, see me at an even and then want to say something on the forum

Put your money where your mouth is buddy

P.S. I heard about the consult you gave my homie on your head, you didnt even get the thing up to 3 liters an hour yet you “claim” 6 liters an hour? Lies 100%

This is my problem with you you lie

You sit here and act like you make water clear without using media and anyone who’s an OG knows you’re lying just like with your head speed :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Still waiting on any wiper test results from you

What an embarrassing circus some of these threads turn in to. What are you people in your 20’s?

Take all your bullshit to PM’s. Some of us are trying to learn here.

6 Likes

So… you guys argue about a tek used for last I’d say 50 or more years? Oil and gas companies use this sort of “wrong” condensation while dealing with multicomponent vapors in extraction or natural gas.

1 Like

:joy: don t start let it die
Untill someone can write the whole Damn process in math let it die :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It has been done in 70’s last century by russian scientists. There are also nice looking diagrams of the effects of temp, pressure, gas pressure and condensation points for compounds boiling in close temperature range.

3 Likes

Well this type of info is always welcome in the data dump :v:

1 Like

I’ve hit 99.4% tac in one pass. But that was just the first liter and didn’t have any tails.

Can you send me the details on programing the roto hotter?

It been yrs since ive done it, you can call across they will tell you. If you have a manual it might be in there, you push in the dial and it will bring up a menu but i eont remember exactly the next steps so i dont want to give you wrong info. All it does is change the maz temp limit on the program.

I tried calling them last year about it they didn’t want to give me that information. Hopefully you’re luckier.

Is there a minimal size rig you want to run in Hot C?

does it still function as good/ pays off in example a 500ml system with 250-350ml starting crude as it does in larger runs?

Anyone? :nerd_face:

Yes it does thou I d suggest usen a 2 liter head on a 500 ml flask
And good insulation
Any smaller head and I wonder if the condensor will have the same effect
I yust received @Beaker itsy bitsy head
But haven t had time and still mising some parts , to give it a go

@Roguelab i got the 2L head actually i got two, cause david threw in one for free on my order yesterday, , just ordered the parts for hot condensing, diffrent configuration swing arms so forth.

It just hit me if such a small setup even would be adviced for doing hot condensing, if not it should have begun long time ago

so i should be fine?

trashed my new/used hot plate yester day :frowning:

Yep you wil be fine been saying that for over a year :joy:
Yust get started Darnit trow a bottle of Any oil in the flask and play
Trow tree oils in the flask and fraqtionate get gooing
We are here no worry s

i defitenily been able to run a old style condenser temps for long time, but i was still brand new out the gate on any on this :slight_smile: stress of worthless complete set i first bought and even realizing my chiller wasnt going hot enough when you told me got me on a whole new path thinking i need to have that 150C’ anything else just stupid. its been kinda surreal its been so long, thinking i was there soon when i spend 3300$ on setup with trashed glass ,-

one could almost get me thinking a car would drive better on square wheels if never seen or ran a car before, so only the square wheels end up being the right, or the only way if get what i mean

but i often see severale have said 6 months of prep times doing this on limited budget on unknown territory

we would have been up n running fast im sure if i had one with oversight live close by or vet my every purchase, im only needing the hosing still and fittings and a little filtration gear.

then i only need the oil to go in. also learned alot beside what i need, read so much in here

1 Like