Hemptek

Id advice to not do business with hemptek i was scammed out of $900 by them and has now destroyed my marriage caused of this…
Stay away from them

What happened?

Why is your marriage on the rocks over $900?

7 Likes

https://future4200.com/t/bulk-thc-flower/157839

That’s what happens when you buy from a non-verified slanger.

The gmail address wasn’t a red flag for you?

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

Did they shrink your penis too?

My wife just calls me a dummy for blowing $900 on dumb stuff.

10 Likes

I just get the deep sigh and ‘Just go enjoy your new toys, babe…’

To OP - you may want to detail how this happened to prevent from happening to others? No offense but here we like to have hard proof on the nuts and bolts of why.

6 Likes

I’d end up divorced every time I go to Cabelas.

9 Likes

I just don’t say shit, eventually all the things start to look the same ( which they usually are the same types of stuff). Im not lying if I’m never asked

3 Likes

I mean I don’t know how out in the open to make this…
Do I message someone screen shots or just come out with it here.

Its on going.
There trying to get another $550 from me to supposedly release the package from the shipper

2 Likes

Sayin tsa is getting involved and wants money in bitcoin payments…

I would say that would be ‘on blast’ territory right there. The fuck does TSA have to do with domestic shipping unless the motherfucker is taping packs onto his abdomen?!

Does anyone know if that’s how the hemp people are doing things these days?

There are some sketchy motherfuckers out there in the hemp game but not SO sketchy that BTC payments are normalized. If you furnish proof later on try to get the whole ‘story arc’ shown so to speak. If you’re not doxxing anyone (providing personal information other than username) then all you’re doing is being a good forum member and letting people know before it happens to them.

5 Likes

Sounds like you’re getting scammed again

3 Likes

It started getting messaged on here

Starts out 230 for some carts.

Then goes to text messages

I suck at crypto so he helps me through some shit sending it …
So I figure I’m good . That’s the deal

Few days go by and he says he needs more money another 200Processing: Screenshot_20220316-114410_Messages.jpg…

Then he starts with this

Don’t send crypto. Don’t pay with PayPal “friends and family”. Both are the equivalent of stuffing cash in an envelope.

3 Likes

And I’m ok so I send more money 200 more

Was this license to license? That seems a bit pricy for hemp…

All transactions here are legal eagle, my friend.

2 Likes