Hemp terps needed!

2 Likes

Some different avail terps
Cherry blossom, lemon haze , bubba kush, berry pop

1 Like

Looking for hemp terps again , yall ! Lmk whats good !

1 Like

@PharmExOregon @Bryce @StoneD any leads ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve still got suver, lifter, and Elektra from 2019. Got some new cultivars lined up for 2020 season but thatā€™s still a few months out.

3 Likes

Been using sbo , kinsmans, colombo, and hte I scavenge off ppl

By way whoā€™s got me that rare HTE Iā€™m ur guy. Always buying

But only canna and hemp fractions for disty

Hte reserved for itself alone or w its matching sugar melted .

1 Like

Iā€™ve got HTE from hemp but itā€™s like 4%+ thc

3 Likes

Cannabis Refined has some illy killy hemp terpsā€¦ That dude is on it, some of the best Iā€™ve seen.

2 Likes

@broken_glassware 400 a ml is a bit high my guy

2 Likes

So donā€™t buy em lol. Some people prefer a big bag of midsā€¦ Iā€™d rather have less of something way better

1 Like

Looks like he has stuff for way cheaper. I didnā€™t look at the whole inventory but some was $10 a mL

1 Like

We have The Hulk and Cherry Wine terpenes. Message us.

1 Like

@broken_glassware I was thinking its a typo maybe , but I wouldnt worry about anyone copping that. Lol.

@broken_glassware do you know if those are canna / hemp blends ? Having a hard time understanding the price diffrences. Which one is 10 a ml I didnt see it?

Iā€™m not sure what makes the price differences. Maybe the tek to make them? Or the quality of the input? Iā€™ve tried to find out dudes secrets, heā€™s pretty tight lipped. Some are cann and some are hemp derived. I dont think he mixes strains? Youd have to ask

I think the starlight is $10 a mL?

1 Like

I can respect that , just trying to understand exactly what Iam buying. Do you have a personal opnion about there starlight terps buy chance ?

No Iā€™ve only tried the CDT s. All were amazing.

1 Like

@PharmExOregon

1 Like

@PharmExOregon what strain is the hte ?

The HTE Iā€™ve got now was from Lifter. Probably going to be running some blue genius and sour space candy soon for cdba diamonds and HTE, schedule permitting.

6 Likes