Hemp Overload

WHAT WILL PRICES DO…?!
Let’s run the numbers. Is harvesting this much hemp possible? Will markets expand fast enough to consume? Do we really need this much CBD? What’s the chance most of these farmers won’t run into logistical nightmares like mold, drying space, storage, salability… might be cheaper to just let it rot in the fields if you’re under 50 acres…

Good article to start with. I don’t agree with all the math, but I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

1 Like

Big yikes.

Imagine being in the weed industry and not knowing about the terp market

1 Like

We discovered during testing for some guys(really wish I could remember names) out of steamboat in about 2012, the “Holy Water” which is straight TERPS! They had been collecting condensation off the top of of their vac/purge setup and when we tested, it was cannabinoid free. Open the bottle and the room would smell like you were in a grow. We brought it to Niko at High Times and it was the first time he’d ever seen anything like it. It quickly was dubbed the name “holy water” after dabbing it(of course) it gave sort of an instant euphoric feeling and tasted amazing. To be young again. :laughing:

1 Like