Hemp Fiber contracts near dallas

Looking for farmers within 400 miles of dallas who have irrigated ground. Production contract in hand please DM to discuss. Paying referrals to anyone who refers us to farmers who sign contracts. Corn farmers who have not planted yet are ideal, we can come in and drill the seed teach the farmers ect. This is the best fiber deal I have seen. Over 1200 per acre gross rev is possible.

3 Likes

Extend to Africa please

@dan1 do you have the ability to process fiber locally?

Makes no sense to ship before decorticate

1 Like

That will be the starting point actually, to see what is required for it to be done.

In my country, hemp licenses are being given by the state for only $200

Right, but the gear for getting to fiber can run several orders of magnitude more.

This is within 400miles of Dallas…and my best guess for where the processing will happen.
NEWS: Panda High Plains Hemp Gin is expected to be the largest hemp decortication center in the United States

3 Likes

@cyclopath , you are very correct, it requires quite a large capital injection, its going to take some time for the technology to be deployed in Africa.

Yep.

Is $1.5 million USD before shipping and install.

I absolutely get why you asked

Just making sure folks understand the rest of the equation

@cyclopath, It requires massive investment for sure. My country is however luring investors, for those who would want to start such massive investments, my country is open for business, offering lucrative deals to Investors.

1 Like

we have an off take in africa as well, depends on country. happy to get on a call. DM me a phone number.

2 Likes

thats probably a good guess

1 Like

@sweethemp . We can chat/call on +263777568474. Thanks

Please don t forget the carbon credits
You can create extra reveneu

2 Likes

And it remains to be seen whether or not the HempTrain actually works

From what I know it costs $1-1.5M per ton/hour capacity, not counting drying machines/storage/baling machines/etc. Even most current operational decorticators don’t output quality fiber

2 Likes

Reason I moved to the cellulose extraction the fiber is good for bedding
Of stables but that’s about it
( with a thc content :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

We haven’t we are working with a carbon credit company to quantify and sell them.

2 Likes