Help with commercial shit show

Look we all don’t have the fucking ooze from TMNT so stop making fun of usgiphy (1)

Bro I just had a 1k de throw down 4.1 with our mother tongue (mind you we got pm and it all went to extracts). Anyone who isn’t pulling at least .5gpw needs to reevaluate their career path

16 Likes

Make a uvc air filter box. In the above room, I’d have 4 going 24/7. PM is tricky to rid. I fixed a buddies grow in 5 months.

2 Likes

Look into this unit.

1 Like

I did ozone treatments, uvc light treatments, and microthol wettable sulfur sprays.

1 Like

Hard pass. Mine cost 80% less for the same end result

1 Like

We just kept humidity to high trying to stick with the vpd. I think I should grab some destratification fans too.

Fak vdp!!!

I’ve vegg’d with 30%rh w/o any issues.

1 Like

So what is the projected yield out of this facility running their previous yield inputs with living soil? Will it even cover costs?

1 Like

Do you know who sells an ozone meter in ppm?

1 Like

My math says no. Not even remotely close

1 Like

For the first like 5 years of growing I would have told you that you’re a pussy for checking humidity, haha

3 Likes

I have no idea we have 84 lights in here(2600 square feer) If they keep yielded 2 ounces a light fuck no not covering.

1 Like

75-100lbs per month

Y’all have the ‘get up and go’ gear all good to go, Now what you really need is the gear built toward supporting what those things are designed to do. I recommend diagnostic anything. You need to know PPM, RH, temp, and all the other good things all in one nice panel next to eachother so you can tell what needs fixing and how urgently. We have insane amounts of dials and gauges for the same reason you do in a very fast performance car. Not to make you go faster, but to know when you need to let off the gas so you don’t blow the fucking engine

11 Likes

Beautifully said my friend. I run my garden like a formula 1 car

9 Likes

@Demontrich pretty impressive yields. What nutrients are you running?

1 Like

With 85 of those 600’s and yielding 4oz a lamp, they should harvest 21lbs every 60 days. That’s a tough sell. If you are an employee get paid up front not when the harvest comes.

3 Likes

Well my goal is to help them not yield a gram a light.

1 Like