Help with commercial shit show

I didn’t say it was deadly. I said, it could be.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

I have like 3 carbon monoxide detectors in the basement and right above it, and got a gas detector alarm. Im running the generator in the kitchen as a test and its weak. i got a autopilot co2 controller and its on for hours and only like 700 ppm. at this rate I can run it 24 7 Im using tents and can cycle on and off and just let the co2 go. Its nice to have the co2 guage anyways. I liked the par meter I rented from pod your reef. It let me know alot.

Cause it’s trying to fill your home which is probably not sealed like your grow should be.
It’s probably filling both the upper and lower floor

2 Likes

the remote sensor is next o and below the generator in a small kitchen. Its not going up as much as expected. The basement is the whole houses floorplan with some tents in it to make things familiar for my grow style. It keeps carpet clean, no hole in walls etc. I got the assholes coming in tomorrow to replace the water meter in the basement??? Really? I just re re rebuilt the gardens after inspections. I think i could cook food in my entire house and make more co2 with 4 stove burners running

the guy came to do it today and he showed up 2 hours early and i booted him.

Co2 is heavier than o2, so it will sink. I have 5x 10" fans on the floor blowing up.

Have an oscillating fan to blow the co2 from the burner. Make sure that burn is clean (blue) and NOT orange/yellow.

And dis you say your running a power generator or a co2 burner in your kitchen?

2 Likes

4 burner does a 2000 cu/ft room no problem. And only runs a few minutes at a time. But room is completely sealed.

1 Like

So I’ve been dabbing for years now. This stuff right here no idea what’s in it but I legit almost went to the hospital this morning. I have bad asthma and my inhaler wouldn’t even stop the wheezing after hitting this stuff. My nebulizer(think how you spell) wouldn’t work either. Wondering if anyone can tell me what could be in it? Stuff has a super fruity smell. I almost wanna say it’s distillate mixed with shatter maybe. Anyways if anyone has a idea what these people doing to their shatter would be great before someone gets killed. I dabbed it twice and same results both times btw. Not kidding if someone who was outta shape hit this might kill them.

Cbd content is a tip off to the fakeness. Nothing that is 28% thc will have that much cbd.

1 Like

Yeah our testing here is bad also. This stuff is in dispensary’s here lmao. I’ve seen carts that are almost complete liquid wish Oklahoma had better testing. I’m not kidding I think someone is going to get hurt on this stuff.

Good eye
What’s the other ~60%?

2 Likes

I’m guessing butane. Shits straight gas not the good kind either.

Hahahaha different types and exact same testing.

It showed up the day b4 inspection so I tested it with my new co2 controller. It works better in the basement.

This is bc they were both part of the same “lot”.

Here in Oklahoma each batch lot can be comprised of different strains, there is no stipulation saying that the entire batch size has to be homogeneous, so growers/producers will only test one of the items in the batch for full testing to save $$.

Where in OK are you? I’m south of Tulsa and am always down to make some new friends and offer help.

1 Like

I’m in okc I’ll pm you.

thats a strange way of labelling. Thats like if you buy mcdonalds and all has the same calories etc… I think I bought mcdonalds last year to try a mcrib again and it was way worse than I even remembered, and the fries werent as good as i remembered.

1 Like

Got a update I called the company and asked if it was shatter or distillate. She said it’s sugar wax. Not sure if y’all can tell but it literally stretched like shatter. Also they told me they add natural terps to it :joy:. Thought that was a cart thing not for your “sugar wax”

All I can say is wow My head hurts.i am in Oklahoma and I have a hard time pulling over 1200-1400 a pound for decent flower with 22-24% thc. They will never make money with yields like that. I am second guessing my decision to start extracting because of the low price on bho I struggled to sell some that I had ran for 12 a gram.

1 Like

12-1400/lb is OD prices. F that. I’ll quit if it gets that low. 180 for 1, 350 for 2, 700 for 4. I refuse to go over 4, I put in all the hard work, I’m not about to let some broker flipping it and make more profit that I do as a grower.

At 1200/lb, I’ll quit flowering and buy.

7 Likes