Help: Need a Tare Weight on this celite bucket

+/- 18g is a reasonable variance at that amount for sure… you really didn’t have anything better suited to put your crude in?

Where should I put it? Do they make 3 gal glass buckets?

1 Like

Also when dealing with large glass beakers like that one crack and you got a massive fucking issue

Ive been using these for larger storage (not saying anything wrong with the bucket for crude)
Problem is theyre heavy as fuck and youll need a big ass scale vs a 900g bucket these are 4500g and 8800g

Woooow. Those are fancy! Very cool. Those look straight out of a sci-fi movie. Unfortunately not in my budget right now. Buckets work great and are free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

plus, your only slinging mids anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How about even just a hdpe bucket that didn’t previously contain crystalline silica?

It’s Food grade Ldpe plastic. The celite comes in a bag and I obviously washed the bucket…

Thanks for your help/concern

It’s a food grade hdpe bucket, it’s right on the bottom, I’m looking at mine rn. I just personally would’ve used something different, that’s all.

Ldpe hdpe whateverdpe. Where would you put 12000 grams of crude?

I recall someone pointing out an even better option in another thread I can’t find at the moment, but I’m also fairly partial to the milk cans.