Heated spin options

Type of magnet is important! Remember most magnets lose magnetism at higher temps

I got a interesting answer when I asked that same question. It was slightly over my head but ill never ever have to worry about magnetism issues for the life of the mantle as it was explained.

The genesis mantles come with a lifetime warranty on the entire thing. There’s fine print to that I suppose but that’s a strong statement.

Dam somehow I didn’t even catch that

“facepalm”

1 Like

Everything arrived without damage.
Hardware is above and beyond expectations.
Anyone thinking of pulling the trigger, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

Would love to see a side by side using the same glass/pump setup, but with a cheap china mantle for comparison. Think you could post one to you tube? Of course we already know the outcome but it would be a great video nonetheless.

Unfortunately after I ordered the new units I tossed my other two units in trash. They were on last leg and I wanted to make room. I plan to run the larger one Monday or sooner depending on when my rotovap work is done.

Waiting to buy some glass for the smaller mantle to convert terps.

Code for:

I never owned these items, but wanted to throw shade because I still can’t seem to understand everyone already knows I’m not Connor from Canada. Buy Summit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Why would I keep broken mantles.