Hash water waste

thanks for explaining, i assumed you were saying the water would be removed completely.

No, you’ll need to remove the last remainder of it. Keep in mind you’re starting with very dilute solution, way more water than terps. Even when you remove 99% of the water there will still be a lot left.

2 Likes

And at that point adsorption can effectively deal with the water so its not really a problem. The fact that RO can reduce the volume is all thats really needed.

Vacuum distillation no heat will allow you to seperate the water (or solvent) from the terpenes without degrading them

This is how ppl get water clear bho terpenes

Distill the ht layer

2 Likes

I think its obvious that he’s not talking about degredation.

Okay? So?

Were talking about how to seperate a solvent from terpenes

The first thing someone’s gonna say is degradation which with no heat will no happen

Were talking about membranes so who’s talking about heat.

This technology is supposed to sidestep that whole fiasco.

1 Like

You must be lost

Try again

You obviously aren’t reading or dont understand.

Ill wait

Try again? Go smoke some more dope then give us another great response. :heart::heart:

You mad bro?

Were talking about removing the last bit of solvent from the terpene fraction

If you want to be a dickhead I can be one too

Go ahead, be one im waiting. I got a good response.

Or we can not so that! This is a great thread! Keep the conversation going! No need to get this (or at least some of it) sent to the echo chamber!

15 Likes

Hmmmmm

Your right im sorry, continue in dm if u want.

2 Likes

:black_heart::skull::black_heart: Nothin’ but love here! Haha

7 Likes

This will trap your water soluble terpenes wont it?

So this isn’t viable

How would it trap the water soluble terpenes. (We aren’t talking about terpenes.)

Please explain to me wtf youre talking about if you’re not talking about terpenes lol

Dam and I thought I was having a bad day

Dm dumbass so this thread doesn’t have to read this garbage.

Ur gonna screenshot it anyways :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: