Happy holidays future4200 Fam

4:20 on 4/20/2020 has four number 20s in it :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

I havenā€™t tripped this hard off RSO in a minuteā€¦forgot how damn fun it is to eat a couple grams of RSO

Happy 420 fellow weed nerds!

4 Likes

it also has two 4ā€™s = 8

I dont know about you guys but I 8 alot of mgā€™s yesterday, was slurring my words lol

7 Likes

Ugh wtf. Glad I watched Ozark till bed last night. Iā€™ll probably waste my time on Tiger King tonight though lol.

1 Like

Glad you said something, Iā€™ve been scrolling past it. Iā€™ll toss it on, after I finish teaching 4th grade class today

1 Like

And that made me hate a certain type of people even more. I remember it being all over the news, when I was a kid, but I was 12. Watching that show you think, this canā€™t be true its just a tv showā€¦

1 Like

Fuckin crazy right?
Dude was a cook but the government is way outta line on that one

David Koresh was a meth cook??

That would explain a lot. I was a kid growing up just down the road when they raided the Branch Davidian. We dubbed Waco ā€œWackoā€ forevermore from that point onward.

1 Like

Not that im aware of.

What makes that different from your other days? Lol. When I met you you passed out 3-4 blunts ā€œhey kinsmanofthesun! Wanna blunt?ā€ Next thing I know I can barely even talk lol.

1 Like

Weed and oil should be shared. I was in a rush but most times Iā€™d wait before blazing up 4 disty blunts at the same time. But hey when in Vegas. Act like you belong! :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Of course it was a disty blunt! I was wondering how I faded so fast!

2 Likes

Yeah. Why smoke just weed when you can put a half gram of pure thc in there. Then everyone can actually get high but when 5 people are smoking 4 disty blunts. Well that the recipe for Vegas fun!! Lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m Gary Noesner the former Chief of the FBI Crisis Negotiation Unit and author of Stalling For Time, which was the basis for the Waco TV series. I was a consultant for the filming. AMA : IAmA

1 Like

@Slabby I mistook this for meaning a cook like a chef who cooks things hahaha

But Iā€™m guessing you mean he was kooky

My B. Pretty funny

1 Like

Hahaha my bad. Yes a kook

1 Like

you guys smoke weed on this forum?

crazy

i smoke cannabis not weed! LOL You would be surprised with the amount of people here that dont smoke ā€œweedā€ā€¦now that should be crazy!

3 Likes

I donā€™t smoke weedā€¦ Only its extracts. And I know a couple people on here who only eat it!

5 Likes

I smoke about 4 grams of cannabis/ cannaproducts a month. I indulge in about the same with CBD too though. Please donā€™t tell me HeMp Is CaNaBiS! I know

3 Likes