H4CBD 100x CBD? Colorado chromatography latest drop?

Nope I was wrong found one other lab. ACS in FL, USA. Here’s the COA from ACS. Wish it had a chromatogram.

This is probably synthetic seeing as that there’s a synthesis for 9R HHC which requires a certain chiral terpene to make just 9R HHC in 75%+ yield

3 Likes

Looks like some sort of nonsense marketing made up by the CBD market lol

3 Likes

totally accurate description for h4cbd1000, i use the same phrase daily. ever taken a few years off and tried other cannabinoids? crazy what that does. i remember when i’d get floored by 50mg of delta 8. on no tolerance cbn has pretty significant effects on some folks too, although i wouldn’t say it gets them stoned. but sometimes even red eyes, appetite stimulation in higher doses of course , it’s something, i wouldn’t say stoney tho.

3 Likes

Officer, what’s so hard to understand? I am psychoactivated, not intoxicated!

22 Likes

you’d be surprised how many granny’s are getting lit off the full spectrum cbd these days

5 Likes

We have a method over here in Europe aswell…

Which lab in EU has any serious methods?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t3:

I do :clown_face:

In what?

Amyl nitrate production?

4 Likes

That’s a funny little story @HeisenbergInd made up to distract from his idiotically transparent attempt at making me give up trade secrets. Must be something he wants to do very badly if that’s all he could come up with, because i never mentioned any sort of nitrite compounds to him and i also speak pretty much accent free english. But hey, never too cheap for a shitty little story amirite @HeisenbergInd?

Also @HeisenbergInd my wife isn’t involved in any of my business decisions, i was being polite like you americans like to pretend to be to give you an easy way out of the dumb lies you got yourself tangled up in to save face, but as we know instead you preferred to fingerpaint it with even more cannabimbo poop.

Btw you bailed after i asked for 50k USD from you, deductable from future shared profits and contingent on successful demonstration of the process without disclosure of its details, so there was exactly zero financial risk for you. You wanted to rip me off like the cute little d8 cooking wannabe gangster that you are.

1 Like

We get it. You like taking things up the butt.

2 Likes

For $250,000 and a few TLC plates ya can

1 Like

Actually @roiplek you even said it was $35k originally, now it’s $50k?

@GummyChad could you possibly snag that quote for me please? I’m too busy scamming people :roll_eyes:

Also, in another thread, you called your wife your gf, now, it’s your wife again?

I’d be more responsive but I’m too busy scamming other groups to get ahead since I’m poor.

Never mind. I just did a screenshot

1 Like

Since when have you given anyone anything other then grief?

Now, you miraculously gave me “an out”.
You’ll call me out here but didn’t have the balls to call my “bullshit” on the phone?

You are a walking contradiction of your own self :clown_face: :clown_face::clown_face:

3 Likes

I remember that yea.

He’s changing his story. Wonder why.

I think he even dm’d me that after his little rant about how he takes it up the butt

Lemme double check

I think that dm was on @CapitalismSucks420 which is by now buried

1 Like

Because liars can’t keep their own stories straight.

Oh, well…

Hes a snitch and a bitch.

3 Likes

So… who’s got some of this hydrogenated poop soup to try?

3 Likes