GLG Media Suite Forum Interview Nominations

I’ve got Cats list of non sponsors that might want to chat and I’ll be reaching out tonight.

Cat may not be able to make the show, which means I’ll be doing all of the interviews. We will still try to get as many people in the seat as possible, but I’ve got a hard sponsor schedule that has priority.

If anyone wants to do some recorded midnight IG livestreams at the suite I’m down

20 Likes

I hope she can make it and everything is okay

Youre a great replacement though too!

10 Likes

Thompson Duke is coming too. They are a sponsor! :heart:

4 Likes

Are you still coming?

3 Likes

I’m not saying no, but that’s mostly so I don’t cry. I’m in the hospital after an emergency surgery yesterday. The Dr. says I can go if I feel up to it but I’m not seeing that as a responsible choice right now. I’m so bummed. This content suite that we’ve put together is phenomenal. I’m so proud of our team and collaborators. All of you guys! Ugh! All the people I wanted to meet in person and record. . . . I’m disappointed.

The Good news is that we’re a team and when one of us can’t be there, other ones step up. @Future just retooled his week from “Vegas vacay” to “Content Director”. He’s the G and he’s going to crush it. Lex from SD has been amazing. He hired an admin for the event, Theresa, who is keeping everything moving. When we realized we had so much engagement, Immersia TV kicked in on another videographer so we will have everyone covered.

@sidco is going to make it so it’s all streamed and I’ll watch every minute of it.

20 Likes

Hope you’re all good :pray:

5 Likes

Do what’s best for yourself and get better soon! We can do other events, we can’t replace @Sidco_Cat.

8 Likes

You will be in all of our thoughts. We will be sure to give it 110% and make you proud. This never would have even been a thing if it weren’t for all you do! Take it easy and enjoy the live stream. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Best wishes on your recovery

9 Likes

For the first time in the 5+ years I’ve been working with Cat I was the voice of reason. A strange feeling that I don’t like.

Next year we will do it bigger and better and @Sidco_Cat will shine.

This year, I’ll eat much less mushrooms than originally planned, and get shit done

16 Likes

Is this really possible? Lol

@Sidco_Cat if you need a personal RN to watch after you, all you gotta do is holler.

10 Likes

I’m in love with nurses

5 Likes

Turnabout is fair play. We’re a good team, Boss.

3 Likes

How are all the introverts going to talk to each other without you there to give them the push they need?

We’ll miss you dearly but we also hope you recover quickly and are back to 100 asap! Vegas would most likely postpone recovery time.

13 Likes

Freaking SPOT ON!

7 Likes

DPow has a solid plan.

5 Likes

Can we just postpone Vegas until we can have Cat? :thinking::face_with_monocle:

9 Likes