GLG Media Suite Forum Interview Nominations

Sorry had to fix this!

4 Likes

Nope, video and audio. Live stream to the forum

5 Likes

All hell, this should be interesting AF.

3 Likes

Well, shitā€¦ What did I agree to?

Fuck it! I want everyone to know what I look like!

But honestly, Iā€™m happy either way. Iā€™m sure you have more valuable people to allot the time to. Iā€™m just some asshole

4 Likes

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait! Iā€™ve got hugs!

2 Likes

I look forward to it Maā€™am!

Thanks, @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy for supplying a whiteboard for the studio! I need it for BizzyBee. I want it for Hashton Kusher.

7 Likes

IL be thereā€¦

3 Likes

If I can get some people working during the weekend, I can try to make it out.

1 Like

I will be flying in Tuesday night, @Future . I arrive at the airport at 10 pm. I did not rent a car, since my hotel is fairly close to the convention center.

I need to check in at the hotel when I arrive, but if someone wants to pick me up (Iā€™d be happy to repay them), I may be able to join you folks that night, if my timing fits your schedule.

I still need addresses & times for the various external events if you could Signal me to discuss. I accept whatever this nomination is, as long as timing works out.

Thanks!

9 Likes

We do not have a car Tuesday night, but would gladly pick you up/drop you off Wednesday or Thursday. No need to wait for a vote for this one, we would love to have you!

Iā€™ll make sure @Sidco_Cat follows up with you

14 Likes

Right on! Thanks!

6 Likes

We get in Tuesday afternoon, still getting all the details worked out with @Sidco_Cat but super excited!

12 Likes

Id like to also make myself availible to any BUSINESSES that might wanna join the GLGā€¦ Id be happy to bring you up to the GLG suite to meet some of these people. Just shoot me a DM or my Direct line is on my website and we can take some time to hang out and check out some of the stuff the GLG does for its Affliate Businesses.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s the way, Brother.

6 Likes

If someone wants to nominate me that would be pretty cool if you didā€¦

19 Likes

im sure they would love to have someone of your knowledge on one of the panelsā€¦ Lets get Phil on somethingā€¦

7 Likes

Was scrolling through looking for your name. Iā€™d nominate @thegratefulphil. @future, I donā€™t think youā€™d find a more knowledgeable process engineer out there with a true understanding of the science involved.

7 Likes

Youā€™re in, brother!

11 Likes