Getting live resin into a vape cart

A little different but it’s right up there. Not the same that’s for sure. But I would have to do it with the same strain side by side to find out

Do u think it would work with dry material ran threw crc?

If you dewax it, too. Sure.

1 Like

I do all of our live resin pours into a Pyrex . After 2-3 days tops the terpene layer separates. Can I than take that liquid terpene layer and put it into a separate jar to be used with carts ? Or after that short amount of time will there still be residual butane in the terpene layer ? I want to start making live resin carts ASAP.

Thanks !

1 Like

That’s completely different than what I stated. That would be closer to HTE, which you would need to mix with disty. Well, you don’t have to, but they won’t be very potent.

So again, would that HTE layer trap solvent or are you unsure ?

It does absolutely. You would have to vacuum it.

And they would be live resin HTE terps, they can be mixed with disty and then put in a cart. I usually vacuum them for a day after. I haven’t had any come back with high numbers

2 Likes

Anyone making there own liquidiser ?
I’m using wax liquidiser at the moment but too expensive , anyone know it’s formulation , can only be peg 400 , Pg and VG in different ratios , any ideas

Wrong thread buddy

6 Likes

Oops the 70/30 didn’t mean VG/PG % lol
Sorry

That’s all I’m making now,. Old ass dried material still Terpy but trimmy…the crc cleans it right up and makes the best vapes ever! I even decarbed and didn’t add any terps still freaking best carts I’ve ever did hands down !

7 Likes

Are you doing as @Dred_pirate said above by running then letting off gas then capping then puting in in oven for days at 140 or a dif method? If same how many days to keep in oven? those carts look good too.

1 Like

I just harvested my oil then cooked it slowly to decarb. Loaded into vapes and ready to roll!

How long do you decarb it

1 Like

Till the bubbles stop at 100c …

How long does that usualy take? Do you put a lid on it?

1 Like

I would not sounds like a bomb…

I do this quite a bit. Live resin in to mason jar- sealed, onto hot plate @ 120C. Spin lightly every 10 minute to keep heat even. I know this sounds a little unorthodox (and unsafe) but that seal Will usually pop to relieve a little pressure as it needs to. I figure it’ll blow out at the seal well before any explosive pressure could develope. I usually reintroduce terps a small amount of terp. The carts usually end up crystallizing just a little bit but not enough to stop flow or waste much

I don’t put lid if I did I wouldnt put band then you be fine.

Usually about hr or better, but I’m impatient and usually go a lil over temp. It’s probably gonna matter on the amount and size of jar also

@cyclopath showed me a bad ass chart one time but I can’t find it for the life of me.

Can I take the jar of diamonds/sauce I have sitting here, put it in the oven @135-140f for several days until liquid, and no recrystallization will occur?

1 Like