FUNDRAISER: Help Stone D recover from injuries. **NEW DONATION LINK**

I just got to Florida to visit and the bone healer is still here if you want it.

3 Likes

What is it

1 Like

Looks to be a ultra sound system.

2 Likes

Aaaaahubumpppp

sorry sneezed but bumped

2 Likes

It’s a bone stimulator.

@NewLevelProcess does it power up ?

1 Like

Would u mind teaching me the directions to pasteurize brand new rye berries in New jars. Maybe in DM

I’m tired buying jars ready when I have pressure cooker, jars and have rye berries on the way. I can’t make pf cakes bc the yield to small w the strain

I’m sure my Amazon pes would love pf cakes but the copes don’t?, isk why

1 Like

Its extremely easy, and yes I will.

1 Like

need to DM me how to cook these jars right, I bought new everything to do it by myself

@cyclopath would I get in trouble sending jars mycelium for certain donaters , like they did w seeds. I have rare mycelium

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Crawl…stand…walk…jog…run…teach… :rofl: :laughing:

:facepunch: :woman_shrugging: :heart:

4 Likes

That be like exchanging RARE spider mites :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully stoned can move enough to not be losing income the whole time. Give me 20 000 and I can turn it to a million or zero= thats alot of upside.

1 Like

vehicles are dangerous. I got a motorcycle rotting because coincidentally 5 people in my family got in accidents including me rearending someone at low speed. that and looking at how distractted evveryone is and someone knocking my bike over and it needing repairs has it sitting. My mom broke her back because her dui breathe now tube was beeping at her. Ill bet she was drunk too though.

I doubt in any way it’ll get anywhere near 20k I think we’ve topped out which is crazy i can’t belive the love here its way to much its amazing…i won’t be able to give baxk enough IMO. I’m blown away by it

1 Like

what about mycelium cultures in syringes. After growing the mycelium in the honey water if that works

Or maybe I could do spore prints i know how

I need to get cultures down

Probably. Spore prints are my go to.

1 Like

Do u know how to grow cultures

Could u not just take mycelium toss it into sterilized watsr…shake the shit out of it and suck it up into injection needle. Then cap it for storage. Seems simple but id almost bet it’d work. Maybe not for long term storage but would be easy clean way to transfer mycelium

1 Like

Only with a flow hood and petri dishes.

And you would want to take a clone vs sampling some random mycelium. Both ways could work, but only one is a definite.

4 Likes

How do u take a clone

Why would it be some random mycelium if I started it and know what it is

1 Like

Man wish I could be in Florida right now recovering w my legs in the air smoking killas killa disty blunts listening to the ocean breeze and waves crash

I swear I sometimes think the beach air can be healing . Probably why ur so active still. Anyways love u guys just hating our shitty weather

At least I can catch up on my future4200 might even find my regular status again. Lost the damn stuff again

4 Likes