SOLD: 3 - Thompson Duke MCF1 Fillers / 2 - MPM Mouthpiece Machines / 1 - Arbor Press

Selling 3 MCF1 Semi-Automatic Filling Machines and 2 MPM Mouthpiece Machines along with 1 arbor press. Spare parts included. Not all units pictured. Will sell as a package deal or piece out individually. This equipment has been in use for 1-1.5 years depending on the unit. All are in wonderful condition. We are located in Denver, CO, but items may be shipped anywhere in the United States. Please DM if interested.

1 Like

Price?

Asking $7,000/filler and $2000/MPM. Price breaks for taking multiples.

1 Like

nice looking lab

1 Like

Many thanks. We just attained our 3rd party GMP cert weeks ago.

2 Likes

How long was the MPM in use? How much for both MPM?

These units have been in use for 1-1.5 years as they were purchased 6 months apart beginning in Q3 of 2018. They have not been used since February. I have a potential buyer coming today to look at, and probably purchase, these units. I will keep you posted and adjust the thread if these are sold. If not I’ll ping you with the price for both units. Thanks for your interest.

Both MPM Mouthpiece Machines have sold. 3 Fillers and 1 Arbor Press remain.

I have a MPM near Denver aswell if any one else needs one

These are solid units. A single operator can fill thousands of carts per day with one of these.

Not the most fun I’ve ever had, but they do the job well :wink:

2 Likes

Any chance you still have one of the MCFs available?

Sorry for the delay. We still have all 3 of the fillers available. Shoot me a DM, and I can send you my phone number to discuss.

We still have the 3 fillers available. We are dropping the asking price to $6000 each or $15,000 for all 3

You’re about a $1000 a piece over what I’ve seen them sell for used around here lately.

2 Likes

2 Fillers left! Now asking $5000 each

Arent brand new thompson dukes like $6k?

No they are a little more than that. Thanks for asking!

Sorry $6,500. With that in mind illl give you $5k for the both of them

I really appreciate the offer, but we are asking $5000 per unit. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Still for sale? Dm me please. Thank you.