For Sale: RYO Filling Station SOLD

This is a RYO filling station. Not many of these left and this one is unlocked and in good condition. Well maintained and working and we have a few extra parts.

This is perfect for rolling CBD or other botanical based cigarettes. You would need to teflon coat the parts to get this working with THC biomass.

Asking $8,000 from this ad only. Will include freight shipping to anywhere in the USA.

2 Likes

How many cigs could you make before it would jam and not work?

I sent the parts to be custom Teflon coated and that did not help at all

30-40 with THC machine trim.

How many hemp cigarettes can it do

Hemp not my game but it should totally work for that. When working, it produces 1 cig every 2 seconds. Setup to do 200 at a time. Programmable to 100 with admin codes

Reducing to 5k + shipping

Hello, is this still available?

Yes. Working and maintained machine.

Do you have any of the dozer belts that you would be willing to sell?

only willing to move the whole machine. I am willing to go down in price. Make me an offer.

Hello is this machine still available?

Yes it is

Im interested in your RYO machine. i have 4k cash in hand and ill drive to pick it up.

I still have the machine. I will take 5k for it. This is a well maintained and working machine. i have a few extra parts, the manual, tips and tricks, these things are a rare gem for manufacturing cigarette. I also have contact info for the main tech for the Pacific Northwest who used to do all the maintenance.

Also, it costs 3k just to unlock the machine if you get a locked one.

So this will work with hemp flower? and it will pack it tight and evenly with no jams?

Hello. I am interested in this machine. Is it still available?

Yes it is

Hello, I’m in the PNW with my own Ryo filling station. The one I have needs a little work, I was wondering if you would be willing to share your contact’s info in PM? We would be willing to pay for maintenance, thank you.

Would like to purchase. Where is this located, and how can we move forward?

There has been a lot of interest lately in this machine. Anyone who wants to seriously chat about getting the machine can email me to start the process. sean@umhigh.com

Cheers