Foodie thread

Thanks man.

Turned out great, i need to make it again but with pork or steak

2 Likes

The first time is the start, every time after that should get better! I believe in you you’re good Junior

1 Like

It turned out great for my first time. Might have to make this more often… thank you for the compliments

1 Like

I’m cooking some burgers and some pork skewers I don’t know they look good whatever

1 Like

Post some pics when you finish them, those skewers sound good

Some actually authentic tonkatsu ramen. Took 6 hrs to make the tonkatsu pork broth. So good though, it was better than any ramen I’ve had in my state, and I think the US. Not as good as ramen in Japan (personal fave is Fukushima ramen), but really good.

Happy to Dm the recipe for anyone interested. It is not for the faint of heart. If you want to legit do this it will take 6-8hrs, but it’s worth it.

6 Likes

Fried chicken in the works. Soaked in our goat milk for 24 hours. Double breading of course. Legs for the kids, breasts for crispy chicken sandwiches for me and the ol lady.

11 Likes

Some brats from my father in law. Super hot fiya.

6 Likes

Love brats

Especially a good Wisconsin brat

Way better than hot dogs imo

2 Likes

Vanilla bean Goat milk ice cream otw

Gas, texture is perfect

10 Likes

What other flavors have you considered?

Vanilla goat milk ice cream sounds amazing

None tbh, for the most part I’m a vanilla guy. Sometimes add some Carmel on top. But that’s about it.

If I could figure out a good cake batter I might try it.

4 Likes

That sounds good. Goat milk cake.

Goat milk poundcake too.

Didn’t know it was that versatile

I’m talking like a cake batter icecream but it can be used in baking just like regular milk. No different

2 Likes

Ohhhh

That sounds even better lol.

Cookie dough works well for home made ice cream
Freeze small balls first, hell you could make little cock and balls if you feel artsy

1 Like

Pancake and homemade breakfast sausage kinda night

5 Likes

@Akoyeh these are so damn good

7 Likes

These look FIRE!

2 Likes