Flying with tree

I always get goofy drunk at the airport bar, so you gotta watch that…

act natural Obviously.

1 Like

TSA randomly searches checked baggage, especially if something is off like smell.

Ship UPS/Fedex to your destination, with hemp Farm Bill disclaimer and COA.

5 Likes

That’s balls. I’ve always found no shame in using natures pocket, but there’s only enough room for concentrates, no flower, lol. Personal shit only.

Using that prison wallet is 5150.

5 Likes

This guy gets it :point_up:

3 Likes

This guy gets prison :point_up:

3 Likes

I’ve always shipped myself what I’m going to need and carried personal for a couple days. It’s always nice checking in to a hotel and your package is in your room when you arrive. :wink:

5 Likes

Vegas cough cough

3 Likes

We only got 4 packages of marketing materials while we were there.

2 Likes

I forgot to italicize my words

1 Like

I had to travel several time with strange research things in my luggages, bentonite blocks, resins, powders, electrodes made from various minerals, all opaque sealed in vac bags… plus Im the kind of random people which the customs like to check. :face_with_monocle:

What I would always do is put all the strange stuffs in the checked luggage, with a printed note detailing whats in there, where I go, and my contact, with instruction telling them they can Xray the things, but do not oppen it out of an anaerobic chamber. Ive never been asked anythings about that.

The only thing I woukd not do again is being too honest about the clays I would bring to Australia. I would rather say that they are all synthetics…

4 Likes

Coming in with the real real way lol

2 Likes

You know, it’s funny. UPS/Fedex for flower/extracts, USPS for clones. 2-day, because they are more likely to get searched if shipped overnight. From what I hear from friends, anyways.

1 Like

Usps vs fedex? Doesn’t FedEx reserve the right to fuck w your box as a private shipper? Whereas usps might not be afforded the same luxury? Correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t usually mail my weed to myself.

3 Likes

Don’t ask me. I just sell magic dirt.

1 Like

Lalalalala

2 Likes

You don’t have to overnight clones anyway. Just spray them lightly with some water in a ziploc bag and they’ll be fine.

1 Like

It’s not really the feds that’s bad with shipping it’s the rampant theft. Every single postal company worker knows what’s going on and if they’re about it and they can get away with it they’re gonna steal your stuff

Money, hemp, anything not allowed. It’s all getting stolen

4 Likes

Kinda what I meant haha

1 Like

Usps steals the most by far. Atleast in la

4 Likes